PDA

View Full Version : HPA Regulator question

DeuceSV
10-04-2008, 11:41 AM
Okay, I'm still learning, so don't bash me on the noob questions here.

1) I've got two mags that I'd obviously want an input pressure of 800 psi or over, correct?
2) If that is the case, do stores these days have tanks that can do that on their own?
3) Where can I find a regulator (that is not an armageddon) that can do this for me with a present day asa?

I guess I just need to be crash-coursed on hpa tanks vs, lpa tanks, regs and their purpose, and what can make different output/input pressures.

thanks,
Jason

secretweaponevan
10-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Okay, I'm still learning, so don't bash me on the noob questions here.

1) I've got two mags that I'd obviously want an input pressure of 800 psi or over, correct?
2) If that is the case, do stores these days have tanks that can do that on their own?
3) Where can I find a regulator (that is not an armageddon) that can do this for me with a present day asa?

I guess I just need to be crash-coursed on hpa tanks vs, lpa tanks, regs and their purpose, and what can make different output/input pressures.

thanks,
Jason
1. Correct
2. Yes
3. Most presets labeled "High Pressure" are 800-850 psi. I've had good luck with Crossfire tank/regs with mags. I've heard that the Pure Energy tanks can't keep up with faster guns.

(Preset means non-adjustable.)