PDA

View Full Version : Paintballgames.com SUCKS!

rhetor22
01-25-2002, 04:18 PM
Ok, here's the story:

I order a CP barrel for $35 from paintballgames.com (I forgot who it was but someone on ao mentioned the deal there to me)

I get the order conformation, it says they will ship it in 2-4 days. Its been about 2 weeks, still no barrel. So i email paintballgames to see when they shipped it so i could know when to expect it. Turns out they don't have any of those barrels and are not getting any more, so they just charged my credit card without sending me anything. They never emailed me to tell me that they were not going to send me the barrel, they instead waited till I asked why it hadn't arrived yet.

I'm waiting to see if they charged the card. This sucks. I was real excited to be getting the barrel.

Just a warning that this website isn't too honorable.

LaW
01-25-2002, 04:26 PM
wait you just said that they charged your card and then you said you were going to wait and see if your card got charge??? try not to contradict yourself....

actually their website isn't updated a lot and it really helps to call them - they are very nice over the phone

rhetor22
01-25-2002, 04:27 PM
(me)
>Hello, I ordered a custom products barrel on the 13th, and was wondering when it was shipped. I have a game on sunday and would like to know if it will be here by then. If I could get the date it was shipped then i could know when to expect it to arrive. Thank you very much.

(them)
i am sorry to inform you that the CP automag barrel are no longer sold buy our company so the order has now been cancelled. sorry for the inconveince.

jack

This is an unedited, unabridged version. The only good thing is that they responded to my email pretty fast.

LaW
01-25-2002, 04:30 PM
if the order was cancelled they won't charge your card..... i was just saying though from your original post that you said they had charged it, and your going to wait to see if they charge it (two different things)

rhetor22
01-25-2002, 04:35 PM
well the thing is they sent me an order conformation and all, which stated how much was charged to my credit card. I'm pretty sure that email is to confirm that the credit card transaction worked. I sent them an email asking to double check and see if the card was billed.

I'm just angry that they never said anything. I never got a phone call or an email saying that they won't be shipping it. Just blowing off some steam, i was eagerly expecting the barrel to arrive...

Thordic
01-25-2002, 06:19 PM
Yeah, they suck.

I ordered my Flatline from them. 2 weeks later, no flatline, even though they were supposed to ship it UPS ground the day I ordered it.

I call them, apparently it was never shipped. They just forgot to ship it.

That guy Jack was nice on the phone, though. I talked to him a lot. They shipped it UPS 3 day so it would get to me by the weekend.

For those who don't know, paintballgames.com is a site of National Paintball Supply South.