PDA

View Full Version : Warp elbows?

Watcher
10-04-2008, 11:49 PM
I have a quick question about the warp-feed 90* elbows.

My first warp came with a clear elbow that fit the hose-adapter very well and I sanded off the clamp to fit my vert-fed marker.
That warp screwed up so I sold it to a friend to buy one with a 12V mod off e-bay (I ditched the 12V mod for now).

This one came with a white elbow and the previous owner really did a number on it.
He sanded off the hose clamp very poorly and cut down the neck for the hose adapter. The adapter would fit very loosely and because he cut it down I couldn't fit electrical tape on it effectively so I decided to pick up a new one.

On the AGD site they have the clear elbows pictured, but when I got one it was white. And then, much to my suprize, the adapter wouldn't fit on the neck! Luckily this time the neck was long enough to be taped.

So my question is, how to you get ahold of the good, clear elbows? I've also seen smoke elbows, what about those?
Anyone know?

Thanks.

dark blade
10-07-2008, 09:53 AM
well... i am pretty sure that the clear ones are the exact same as the white ones... just a different production run. I think the clear were the old ones and now the white ones are the new ones.

but it should still have fit... just contact AGD and ask for a replacement (assuming you didnt mod the elbow already)