PDA

View Full Version : Building Armored Tank for Shatner Senario

the123
01-25-2002, 04:29 PM
I'd like to know if there is anyone out there that would be interested in building a Tank (or ship) for the seanario on 8-31-02 then tank battle the following day.
I live near Chicago, have money, ideas and the motivation to get this thing going. The only thing is I cannot fund this thing on my own, and no one I know would be willing. So I call on the members of AO. If you are willing and able to participate, let me know.

I'd like to get a 3 or 4 man crew. Of course, if you are building or participating, you are part of it.
http://www.armoredfistpaintball.com/tank_gallery.htm
they have a lot of neat tanks on that page to get an idea.
I'd like to hear some feedback
Brian

Bonx0007
01-26-2002, 02:10 AM
I hope you get people to join you in this project because I plan on attending the shattner game. I am one of the only californians that will be there. I can't wait to see all the funny stuff that people do. It will be my first scenerio game. i hope I don't get caught in the sights of your tank, howitzer, or whatverelse you have.

Shaft
01-26-2002, 09:01 AM
Hmmm, I can get you a couple of insane mechanical engineers from the area (DeKalb, Downers Grove). I can't offer funding though... too many other projects on the plate for me.

I do have a spare keyless entry set right here you can use!! Hah!

Cha0tic
01-26-2002, 10:17 AM
just make sure the tanks follow the rules. i was going to make one for this wayne dollack game, and there was very strict rules on tanks.

the123
01-27-2002, 05:55 PM
Very few rules have been posted at www.challengepark.com
Right now the design is still in it's infancy.
also, I may have the use of a full size van to build from.