PDA

View Full Version : Micro Mag Ano Job

C_losjoker
10-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Hope this is in the right area. I have a blue and black tiger stripe micro mag. I have a couple parts coming for it that i would like to have done in the same colors to match it. These parts will be raw, ready for ano. But I do have a barrel kit that is black, that I would like redone in the same colors to match. Can any of you recommend where i should go to get this done? Of course it goes without saying since everyone here pretty much expects and demands the best, it should be done right and quality work.
thank you

Smoothice
10-06-2008, 09:23 PM
I used bazooka_boy here on ao for my xmag. He did a great job. I had something like 18 different pieces and they all look great.

I'm on my phone so I can't post a pic. But you can check out the m.o.t.m thread if you havn't seen it.

flyingpootang
10-06-2008, 09:29 PM
I love that color scheme.....
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff333/flyingpootang/PICT3261.jpg

punkncat
10-06-2008, 09:47 PM
Is it actually the above marker?

I personally have no experience doing it, but would imagine that anno to be very hard to replicate.
Might try contacting a few of the guys here that do it, like the fool, maniacmechanic, I am sure there are others in addition to the person listed above and see what they have to say, being "in the biz".

bunny5
10-07-2008, 07:12 AM
I've seen lots of good things from www.gruntbull.com I'm actually going to use them for a project of mine. And they also seem to answer all of my questions quickly. Good luck with your mag!!!

FiXeL
10-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Gruntbull doesnt do any matching anymore, so he's out unless you want to re-anno the whole gun. Does put out some great work btw.

maniacmechanic
10-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Is it actually the above marker?

I personally have no experience doing it, but would imagine that anno to be very hard to replicate.
Might try contacting a few of the guys here that do it, like the fool, maniacmechanic, I am sure there are others in addition to the person listed above and see what they have to say, being "in the biz".

PC I don't do anno , I do , do a little milling , Nu_Metal does the anno , & he will tell ya ; trying to color match sucks

C_losjoker
10-07-2008, 12:07 PM
thanks everyone for the replys, flying awesome looking gun. mine is actually just straight black and blue, without the greens mixed in. to get an idea of the color check out tracy's posting below, its the same color as the blue and black grip frame. mechanic i was afraid of that been the case. I know trying to do a color match with anything its always a shot in the dark. Do you guys think I should just get the whole gun redone? I kind of would hate to change the original color on the gun, unless it was something really ugly which i dont think this is.
thanks again.
joker

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=235193