PDA

View Full Version : Full auto questions

damajor
10-07-2008, 12:20 PM
I just found the sweet spot on my retro valve by shortening my trigger rod and it rips ...unfortunately I can't fire as fast as I use to...maybe I will fix that with a ULT in the near future.

Some quick questions though regarding the full auto.

1. Can a standard feed body keep up with the ROF? Do I need a ULE or a power feed body?
2. Any suggestions for a hopper upgrade...currently a 12v rev.?
3. Is this bad for the gun and going to wear down the sear or bolt?

Thanks for the help!

Ruler_Mark
10-07-2008, 12:42 PM
1- body does not effect ROF unless it was machined not within tolerances.

2- Vlocitys are my fav.

3- If you trigger rod is set too short it can cause damage to bolt and sear. Generally you set it so that when the trigger's safety is on you have about a paper thin between the back of the trigger and end of the sear rod.

Dalm
10-10-2008, 07:34 AM
I just found the sweet spot on my retro valve by shortening my trigger rod and it rips ...unfortunately I can't fire as fast as I use to...maybe I will fix that with a ULT in the near future.

Some quick questions though regarding the full auto.

1. Can a standard feed body keep up with the ROF? Do I need a ULE or a power feed body?
2. Any suggestions for a hopper upgrade...currently a 12v rev.?
3. Is this bad for the gun and going to wear down the sear or bolt?

Thanks for the help!
I think any body will do just fine. The only exceptions would be are side feeds if you use a warp or Qloader for visibility over top of the marker. Form not function

I've always had good luck with eggs and halo's But I think its mostly personal preference

All firing of a marker causes some wear. The faster it shoots the more wear it will produce.