PDA

View Full Version : Whats the progress on the Z-gripped Angels?

Dubstar112
01-25-2002, 07:20 PM
Just wondering, Tom mentioned some while back that WDP was looking into building Z-Grips for Angels ;)

Rynoboy06
01-25-2002, 09:14 PM
While I don't think there is an official AGD angel zgrip yet, I know that K&P customs have made imitation z'd angels, I've seen pics. You can find K&p's address in the manufacturer's section of warpig's links. I have used the "attach file" thingie at the bottom of the screen on the pic's file, but I'm not sure what that will do, yet.

nutz
01-26-2002, 12:29 AM
aright, well that has to be the fugliest thing ive ever seen

SoupRman
01-26-2002, 12:31 AM
but it does look effective. to squarish, i wonder how they got over the rights to the design.

Bonx0007
01-26-2002, 12:36 AM
If that design gets on a angel it will be " Hey look at the cool new grip WDP came out with. Its the best thing ever!!!" I guess we will have to wake up the world when some newbie talks to us about it.

TheBigRaguPB4L
01-26-2002, 01:12 AM
i must concur. that is rather ugly.

FooTemps
01-26-2002, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Bonx0007
If that design gets on a angel it will be " Hey look at the cool new grip WDP came out with. Its the best thing ever!!!" I guess we will have to wake up the world when some newbie talks to us about it.

Well, I doubt wdp will... They just came out with the space grip which is supposedly more egronmic. I see that it is but I still think the minimal angle z-grips would be better.

Smokee_2_7
01-27-2002, 11:52 PM
Man, ya wanna know somthing funny about that?

today at the mardi gras open, jeff (load sm5) and i were over by the WDP booth. One of the gus for WDP was modeling off a new IR 3 to a group of onlookers - as they 'ood and ahhd ' over it. the guy was going over all the new features, and explaining how the new grip worked. . that it allowed for a more ergonomic shooting position, ect. ect.

Anyway, Jeff noticed it (i wasnt paying attention.) One of the guys in the crowd asked the WDP fella " isnt that designed/ work pretty much like the old Z-grip from AGD?"

The response:

" well, uhhh . . . . . . . . .

yeah."

I cracked up.

On a more personal note, I set my z-grip mag up on the AGD booth table in the trade show on saturday afternoon and sunday morning. It was probably one of the most handeled guns in the building.