PDA

View Full Version : Could anyone help me out with prices?

LqdTECH
01-25-2002, 07:33 PM
I was wondering if anyone could get me some urls with lower end prices on AGD guns maby an RT in the 550 range or somthing... Also why are they recalling the supper bolt?

Also is it possible to get an RT then just Add the Emag handle to it? or is the emag an actuall new gun?

paintbattler
01-25-2002, 08:42 PM
try Paintball Games (http://www.paintballgames.com)

Rynoboy06
01-25-2002, 08:51 PM
You could try paintballwatch.com for price comparisons, and www.paintballgear.com has a good deal on Rt pro's with intellaframes on them for 580, though think I understand that all new RT's will come with the I-frame now. The super bolt is not being recalled, somebody fibbed, so now all they're doing is trying to make them more durable prior to mass-releasing them. The emag is a separate gun using many of the same parts. It is possible, but expensive to convert from an RT to emag. (check the top of the forum for details) You could put a hyperframe on and get much the same result, though without the reliability, warantee, and some of the cost of an AGD product. If you need an electro, you could wait for the new emag Extremes in Feb or March, but those will be much, much, more than 550 dollars. They will be the new flagship for the AGD line, costing in the neighborhood of 1300 bucks.

LqdTECH
01-25-2002, 11:17 PM
If i dont want Electric the RT pro is the best mechanic gun out there right now correct?

a_malfunction
01-25-2002, 11:30 PM
yes.... pretty much. :)