PDA

View Full Version : question regarding pneumag and ram

pk5
10-10-2008, 12:56 AM
Hi everone

For my pneumag setup ( the sleeper pneusetup was done by mag79)

I was trying to set it up today with the phoenix body and the metal piece that is pushing against the sear just fell out. Do i tap it back into the plastic piece or do i glue it back in?

If you don't know what i am talking about, i can try to take some picture tomorrow.

thanks

BiNumber3
10-10-2008, 01:06 AM
if yer talkin bout the screw that puches the sear that sits in the piston, yes u can push it back in. Not sure if u'd need glue it or anythin.

Did it fall out while the piston was installed? cuz the sear should be positioned in such a way that it'll keep that from poppin out.

pk5
10-10-2008, 01:33 AM
i was dry firing it without the sear on so that is how it fall out. mine is not an actual screw though, but look more like a metal rod.

guess i'll push it back in and see what happened.

thanks

rawbutter
10-10-2008, 06:40 AM
It won't hurt to throw a tiny smidgeon of super glue in there... but yeah, it should never come out if you're firing it with the whole gun assembled.

Spider-TW
10-10-2008, 08:14 AM
I would definitely put some super glue or epoxy on it. For as many cycles as you will put it through, it should eventually find a way to hang up if it is allowed to move by itself. The Murphy Manual says so... ;)

cyberave68
10-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Yea it came out cause there is nothing to hold it in. You can put a dab of surper glue but i recomend silicone just in case you ever need to fix/remove it...

Cy