PDA

View Full Version : Warp speed cap'n!

mini4life
01-25-2002, 07:40 PM
Alright, I need some help. I am a paintballer that is in the dark on the lastest and greatest of paintball. The question is what is the difference between the AGD warp and the Proteam warp? Is there a difference? Am I missing out on something goofy like proteam is owned by AGD? Help! This small town in Indiana is in the dark!

Thanks in advance.

MikeCouves
01-25-2002, 07:43 PM
No AGD does not own PTP (Pro Team Products). To my knowledge there is now large different between the 2 products. AGD gives PTP permission to sell their products under their name. From what I know, the warps are the same...

Maverick
01-25-2002, 07:48 PM
The AGD Warp comes with everything you need to set it up on an AGD marker and the ProTeam Warp is a more universal kit. I believe that the ProTeam also has a different vibration sensor setup (I'm not sure on this). I also think that the ProTeam has a more ajustable mounting plate which allows for varying placement of the Warp (again, I'm not sure on this). I have an AGD Warp and have it setup on a 68 Powerfeed Automag with a Hyperframe and I love it.