PDA

View Full Version : looking for a machinest that wants some practice on some weird projects.

Chris Nearchos
10-19-2008, 04:42 PM
as the title says, I am looking for a machinest that is wanting to try some interesting milling. willing to pay a bit, but dont have much for the job.

more or less its a chance for any machinest to try something new and to have free roam on a project to try new ideas and to get their name out as a great millest.

basicly i have 3 emag frames that can be played with.

if anybody would be interested, pm me or post here.

Thank you for looking,
-Chris

Hilltop Customs
10-19-2008, 07:30 PM
depends what it is, but I might be able to help you out.

can you say water jet? :D

all depends on how time consuming it would be for me....I'm pretty busy right now, but I would love to help you out.

Chris Nearchos
10-19-2008, 07:56 PM
basicly its three standard emag frames. 2 are untouched for the most part and a 3rd one has been partially milled....so it just needs to be cleaned up from a bad mill spot.

other then that, its free roam on what you [the machinest] would want to do as far as cutting them up. only thing is that they still has to function correctly after cutting into them.

each can be different...or all three be the same. its up to the millest.

-Chris

Hilltop Customs
10-19-2008, 08:20 PM
basically ULE'ing them? Or were you looking for something cosmetic on the exterior? like grip texture, or maybe battery pack milling, hump removal?

If you wanted the same thing done to all 3 it wouldnt take too much time..cleaning the one up would take the most time depending on what all needs done. PM me and LMK anything your interested in.

Chris Nearchos
10-19-2008, 08:28 PM
basically ULE'ing them? Or were you looking for something cosmetic on the exterior? like grip texture, or maybe battery pack milling, hump removal?

its just the frame what its what ever you want to try or do. can just be cosmetic....or you can try your hand at ule milling. or even both!

no battery casings nor grips to worry about. just the trigger frame.

basicly, its for the millest to try something new and show off his skills. Also, if something happens to one of the frames while your trying stuff, its no biggie. So that should make it a nice safe and fun project.

let me know if the project still intrest you.

-Chris

Hilltop Customs
10-19-2008, 08:44 PM
if something happened to the gripframe, I'd make you a new one...along with the couple I'll make for myself. ;)

I'm really interested....pm me with anything your interested in at all.

900th post....almost reached my goal of postwhore! lol

Chris Nearchos
10-19-2008, 08:50 PM
alright, pm coming your way.

-Chris

FiXeL
11-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Interested, but alas i live in the netherlands... :(

I'm a CNC milling machinist btw.

Chris Nearchos
11-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the offer.

but iam gonna try and finsih working things out with hilltop for the project as soon as i get back to doing it. Had to put the project on the back burner while i work on a few other things first.

-Chris