PDA

View Full Version : my first e-mag

Dr.Demo
10-19-2008, 09:14 PM
well just got it and no problems. i just whant to get a manule or somthing so i know what i'm doing. it is version 3.2. there is a switch that goes mec, to elec, and then ?. I would like to get somthing posted on here that i could print out. please help thanks...

secretweaponevan
10-19-2008, 09:18 PM
well just got it and no problems. i just whant to get a manule or somthing so i know what i'm doing. it is version 3.2. there is a switch that goes mec, to elec, and then ?. I would like to get somthing posted on here that i could print out. please help thanks...

http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/Images/emagmanual-link.gif (http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/downloads/emaginstructions.pdf)

;)

Dr.Demo
10-19-2008, 09:25 PM
:hail:

secretweaponevan
10-19-2008, 09:33 PM
:hail:

Thanks man.

http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/manual.shtml basically has the solutions to 95% of the tech problems encountered here. ;)

Hilltop Customs
10-19-2008, 10:28 PM
and the other 5% can be answered by AO ;)

well, any question can be answered by AO....even ones that you dont want answered :eek: :rofl:

Dr.Demo
11-04-2008, 08:43 PM
So I was playing around, and found out i could use a classic valve, on my e-mag. I put the on off from the X-valve in a level 7 and it worked. It chopped a few balls but was able to keep up. So my Q:. is there any way to get it to work so that i get alot of shots per fill with my classic then the air hog X-valve. and I have been told that the two should work under the same psi but I cant get eather of my X-valves to run under 600...one with ult and the other E or RT on off.????????? :confused:

DanMan
11-04-2008, 10:44 PM
the x valve is as efficent as the classic, it is the lvl10 vs the lvl7 that is less efficent. just find a lvl7 bolt and but it on the x valve. It will create alot less problems.

Dr.Demo
11-04-2008, 10:48 PM
but will the level 7 chuff insted of breaking a ball. or will it just chopit it and keep going?..

ManInBlack
11-04-2008, 10:58 PM
The level 7 will chop paint, not chuff.

Dr.Demo
11-04-2008, 11:00 PM
so basicly at high rates of fire you need a level 10 or else you get a mess?.......
I would rather shoot less with no mess, then shoot more with a mess..... :tard:

still wish I could lessen the gas consuption..

GRimm
11-06-2008, 12:41 AM
Well it really depends on your style of play and what type of loader you are using. I recently used my emag at a mini scenario and it worked great, I run it with a warp and apache and it worked great the whole day. The only time it chopped was when i forgot to turn on my apache after a reinsertion. So unless you outshoot your loader the lvl7 works just fine.

Dr.Demo
11-06-2008, 09:16 PM
that just it. I play in the sppl, and thay don't let you put on anything that loads over 15bps. so basicly i just use the revey and have the gun set at 12bps cap. would a classic lvl 10 and the on off from the e-mag work and chuff not chop and be better on air??

GRimm
11-07-2008, 10:48 AM
You should be fine since your capping off your emag at 12bps, but the best thing to do would be to play some speedball games at a local field with it first and see how it works for you. That way you can try it out before you go spend the money on a lvl 10.

Watcher
11-08-2008, 07:10 PM
I don't think the e-mag on/off will fit in a classic valve.
edit: nvm, I read a few posts up :rolleyes:

But like GRimm said as long as you don't outshoot the hopper you won't chop.

Really, sppl won't let you feed over 12bps? Then that would mean that scenario players can't use Tippmanns with a cyclone feed since the stock cyclone feeds 17...
I think someone is hassling you around. The loader feed rate does not dictate the marker speed...

Besides, the only loaders that load around 12bps are like Revys, AKs, and Empire ReloaderIIs...

Dr.Demo
11-08-2008, 08:11 PM
no the sppl bps cap on a loader is 15. and since tippman is the main sponser thay don't care. nobody is jiving me in anyway. i just dont like a5's and i use a revy. the on off does fit on my classic and works. i just got a level 10 on a classic and will try it out this weekend. im not doing anything to my level 7 valve. im going to find out if a classic level 10 will out perform a x-valve as far as air. more shots per fill.......and not chop..
in the sppl there is no ball cap on a gun. and you can have up to two barrels and two hoppers. thay only cap the hopper at 15. If you cant load over 15 you cant shoot any faster.....

DanMan
11-09-2008, 12:44 AM
that just it. I play in the sppl, and thay don't let you put on anything that loads over 15bps. so basicly i just use the revey and have the gun set at 12bps cap. would a classic lvl 10 and the on off from the e-mag work and chuff not chop and be better on air??

Did you read my other post? The valve has nothing to do with air efficiency. Only the bolt.

Watcher
11-09-2008, 01:57 AM
no the sppl bps cap on a loader is 15. and since tippman is the main sponser thay don't care.

... That is extremely biased. That means anyone shooting a Tippmann has a distinct advantage.
Rules are rules, no exceptions. If the loader cap is 15, then... it's 15. You can't make the cyclone feed 2bps less. You can make a Ricochet 2KX load 1bps less.

I'll bet the reason they only cap the loader is because a lot of people are shooting mech...

But, if you cap the gun at 12 with a revy you still may outshoot it. Revys are rated 10-12 so I'd cap the e-mag at 10...

Another thing you could do... leave it in mech mode?

Loader cap at 15. So that means... no warp feed? :cry: