PDA

View Full Version : Woah.. AO still around!

Will Wood
10-20-2008, 02:43 PM
Wow I would have never guessed this place was still up and running...

People still play Paintball these days?! :ninja:

I still see a couple people I knew posting here .. seems pretty quite though.
What's everyone been up to?

Did the Melted Cocker ever get returned from the government lol?

behemoth
10-20-2008, 03:07 PM
Sup Will?

Dend78
10-20-2008, 03:13 PM
nah AO died long ago with the mag :rofl:

melted cocker from the goverenment? im sure it was returned after taxes and back taxes were paid on it :D

skife
10-20-2008, 09:20 PM
if your thinking about madhog's mad cocker disesase i think they did return it.

but yeah, nobody plays paintball anymore

punkncat
10-20-2008, 09:28 PM
Still around, like taking up bandwidth and playing host to ghosts of the past....yes.

Paintball is pretty much in similar condition methinks.

Will Wood
10-20-2008, 09:31 PM
That's good! I loved that cocker :dance: :dance:
I know Frymark had a gun that got repossessed too probably, I wonder what happened to that.. hopefully he got that back too.. that was a work of art too.

(And as I type this Moss runs in for a TD WOOO!!)

But yea I still got a bunch of Mag stuff I should sell off haha. People still buy mag parts?

I'm giving the old college thing a 3rd try.... haha.. never got around to actually finishing. Got caught up in working. Working is a lot better than school haha!

Oh man I almost want to go play paintball for kicks and giggles.. but I don't think there is even any fields around here open any more. Paintball kinda went down the drain, huh? Too many cheaters :cuss:

Hilltop Customs
10-20-2008, 09:35 PM
seriously what is this paintball thing I keep hearing everyone talk about?

I heard it was a bunch of rednecks playing war in the woods....then I heard it was a bunch of kids who liked violence so they ran around shooting each other? What is the world coming to?

missed your post, good luck with college....its rough, but hopefully worth it. About to graduate myself as long as I can stick out this last semester.

SCpoloRicker
10-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Guys, no offense... but college really, really isn't that tough.

PyRo
10-21-2008, 05:01 PM
Guys, no offense... but college really, really isn't worth while.
Fixed it :)

Hilltop Customs
10-21-2008, 05:05 PM
Guys, no offense... but college really, really isn't that tough.

didnt say tough.....said rough, because its hard making yourself do all the bs busy work that has no logical reasoning behind it.

Hilltop Customs
10-21-2008, 05:05 PM
Fixed it :)

I agree....I'm just in college for that little piece of paper you get at the end with your name on it.

skife
10-21-2008, 07:31 PM
i thought frymark was a chick?

grEnAlEins
10-21-2008, 08:13 PM
i thought frymark was a chick?
I thought so too. Maybe there is more than one. I want to say that was their last name or something...

Will Wood
10-21-2008, 09:36 PM
Heather(Frymark) is a chick but Maghog(Dan) traded the gun I think.
Or at least I think. Rogue was holding both. I don't know any reason Heather would have given Rogue the gun, she didn't know him.
I could be wrong.
All I know is both markers where at Rogue when the crap hit the fan.

Fred
10-22-2008, 07:34 PM
this isn't AO anymore, just a forum with the name still.

pbzmag
10-29-2008, 11:49 AM
You guys do know that paintball is a myth over hyped by the media and Hollywood.

behemoth
10-29-2008, 11:57 AM
this isn't AO anymore, just a forum with the name still.

:cheers:

gibby
10-29-2008, 03:55 PM
Paintball? What's that?! :D

oneworld
10-29-2008, 06:33 PM
Nice little reunion here haha. Im thinking about getting back into paintball. It all depends on where i decide to go to school. if i decide to go to denver i will probably pick up a gun and play a bit. i still have a stubby tank and a haloB. (is that stuff even good anymore?) Haha.

snoopay700
10-29-2008, 08:57 PM
Nice little reunion here haha. Im thinking about getting back into paintball. It all depends on where i decide to go to school. if i decide to go to denver i will probably pick up a gun and play a bit. i still have a stubby tank and a haloB. (is that stuff even good anymore?) Haha.
Yeah that stuff's good, but if you live in a dorm forget it, unless you wanna risk hiding your gun.

oneworld
10-29-2008, 10:38 PM
i refuse to live in dorms. Anywhere i go i will get my own apartment atleast. I wonder how the PB scene in Denver is. My cousin has an EGO i could probably buy off of him.

snoopay700
10-30-2008, 10:09 AM
i refuse to live in dorms. Anywhere i go i will get my own apartment atleast. I wonder how the PB scene in Denver is. My cousin has an EGO i could probably buy off of him.
A lot of places make you live in a dorm at least the first year, one of the few that doesn't that i've heard of is UIC, and that's because it's scattered throughout a city.

Hilltop Customs
10-30-2008, 10:29 AM
nothing wrong with a dorm.....it teaches you how to live minimalistic. In a dorm you will live with 1 fork, 1 spoon, 1 knife, 1 plate, 1 bowl....either that or you just use plastic and throw stuff away until you realize your throwing away money. IMO apartments with roomates are worse than dormmates. With an apartment you will likely have a kitchen for them to dirty up and be disgusting, which is worse than not having a kitchen at all.

ps from my experience with dorms, no one cares about paintball guns....I had mine out in the open with tank and hopper on during 2 separate occasions of cops and head RA's both being in my room. long story :cool:

snoopay700
10-30-2008, 02:44 PM
nothing wrong with a dorm.....it teaches you how to live minimalistic. In a dorm you will live with 1 fork, 1 spoon, 1 knife, 1 plate, 1 bowl....either that or you just use plastic and throw stuff away until you realize your throwing away money. IMO apartments with roomates are worse than dormmates. With an apartment you will likely have a kitchen for them to dirty up and be disgusting, which is worse than not having a kitchen at all.

ps from my experience with dorms, no one cares about paintball guns....I had mine out in the open with tank and hopper on during 2 separate occasions of cops and head RA's both being in my room. long story :cool:
Well here if you're caught with it you're in pretty deep **** and have one more chance pretty much. And you think that's minimalistic? Please, i have a cup and a mug i got from the dentist yesterday, oh and a nalgene bottle. Hell, i don't even have food up here anymore cause i couldn't find anything at the store (and i forgot to pick up the two things i needed. :rolleyes: )

Will Wood
10-30-2008, 03:34 PM
Snoopay .. What the are you talking about? I've never heard of a college making you live in the dorm the first year..That is the most senseless rule if it's true. I'd tell my dean some very inappropriate things if he were telling me I had to live in the dorms.

oneworld
10-30-2008, 04:03 PM
No schools around here make you live in dorms the first year. And the one im looking at now doesnt even have dorms. I would rather get a single bedroom apartment and live on my own. I think that would be way better. If i can afford it. And if i do that not like i will be able to afford to paintball..Damn. :cry:

snoopay700
10-30-2008, 04:10 PM
Snoopay .. What the are you talking about? I've never heard of a college making you live in the dorm the first year..That is the most senseless rule if it's true. I'd tell my dean some very inappropriate things if he were telling me I had to live in the dorms.
A lot of colleges, at least in the midwest, require you to live on campus for the first year or two. My school is the first two years, but since i live just within 50 miles next year i could probably get an apartment and say i'm living at home.

oneworld
10-30-2008, 05:23 PM
Yeah, Its like that at one school around here. You live at home or you live in there crappy dorms.

snoopay700
10-30-2008, 05:53 PM
Yeah, Its like that at one school around here. You live at home or you live in there crappy dorms.
It's cause they want your money.

oneworld
10-30-2008, 11:27 PM
I wouldnt pay them 50 cents to live in their dorms. The walls leak some wicked stuff. They always smell like pot hardcore. so if you stay a night in them you smell like pot. And there is mold. You would think some OSHA (if they do dorms) would step in. But nothing over the past few years. Disgusting.

snoopay700
10-31-2008, 12:12 PM
I wouldnt pay them 50 cents to live in their dorms. The walls leak some wicked stuff. They always smell like pot hardcore. so if you stay a night in them you smell like pot. And there is mold. You would think some OSHA (if they do dorms) would step in. But nothing over the past few years. Disgusting.
Yeah, my dorms aren't bad at all, i mean they're from the sixties so they're sort of drab, but they aren't disgusting in the least.

Will Wood
10-31-2008, 04:26 PM
Anyone around the NH area? I'm driving over to the Brickhouse. If anyone is from that area ya should check it out! PSC rocks.