PDA

View Full Version : The REAL Question: Halo or Warp?

rifleman
01-26-2002, 02:13 AM
I've played with both, on top and with warp. Honestly, I think whether a warp is a benefit to the player solely matters on what time of gun your using.

For example, on a mag, the gun just feels stable with warp. Very easy to snap shoot, and it proves to be fast.

BUT, on something like a Bushmaster, the warp feels totally akward compared to having a loader on top. I believe it has alot to do with the tallness of the gun and so on.

What I'm getting at is, will the halo replace the warp? I've come to a decision, which may or may not change, that I'm going back on top with my Bushmaster. When comparing the two setups, on top just "feels" better on this gun. I've found a used halo for about 100 bucks and hopefully I'll be set with Defiant's new Chaos board...

Whatcha think?
Adam

Bonx0007
01-26-2002, 02:25 AM
Its all preference. Your feed rate will be good either way. Your feel of the marker is what matters most in this situation.

headcase
01-26-2002, 08:18 AM
Not I, I'll take the warp on any marker, I never want to go back to having a hopper on top. I've played with warps on : Micro E-mag, E-mag, Bushmaster, Intimidator, Blazer, and a couple of cockers and in every case I perfered it to having the hopper on top.

Hysperion
01-26-2002, 10:36 AM
No hopper that sits on top like a revvy or halo will replace the warp. The warp is awesome because it sits on the side of the gun. I played last night with a warp and halo on a tippmann 98 and I was kickin' A$$....