PDA

View Full Version : So who's is this?

Hilltop Customs
10-26-2008, 10:25 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/m-a-r-k-7/iMagFrame2.jpg

Just wondered if its finished? How it worked out? And give them a compliment on the nice job on the ion noid conversion....is that a Delrin bottom cap epoxied on I'm guessing?

Happened to come across the image on google image search while looking for pics of mags with the different single trigger frames available.

sandfreestyle
10-26-2008, 10:33 PM
Can't remember who made it, but I did own it. I didn't know what that is was that exact frame until after I sold it myself. Reason I didn't know it was that exact frame was because it didn't come with the Ion board/noid with it.

punkncat
10-27-2008, 10:25 AM
Don't know whose that is, but those little stock Ion boards are handy dandy for projects for almost any electronic conversion.

pmstc
10-27-2008, 07:22 PM
I did the same mod to my y-grip. Works fine. I made my plastic cap tight enough to make a seal on its own, but I put some glue on there to hold it on. After a few shots it would fly out from the pressure going to the ram.

Oh, and where he has the 'T' splitter, I just snapped off that black nipple (it was an accident actually) and epoxied the hole closed. It works great, and I had less things floating around in the frame.

I could definitely tell the board was capped at 17 though.