PDA

View Full Version : Using warp feed with Emag

DamianTC
10-28-2008, 04:27 PM
I seen AGD sells a wire that hooks up to your Emag to the Warp to make it operate like an intellifeed:
http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=287&categoryID=24

I have also heard there is a wire that runs from the Warp to the Emag's battery pack so you don't need batteries in the Warp.. but I didn't see that for sale at AGD. Can you buy that anywhere? and is there illusrated diagrams on this or AGD's site showing how to hook up both wires mentioned?

Tunaman
10-28-2008, 05:00 PM
I seen AGD sells a wire that hooks up to your Emag to the Warp to make it operate like an intellifeed:
http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=287&categoryID=24

I have also heard there is a wire that runs from the Warp to the Emag's battery pack so you don't need batteries in the Warp.. but I didn't see that for sale at AGD. Can you buy that anywhere? and is there illusrated diagrams on this or AGD's site showing how to hook up both wires mentioned?You get the custom warp cable from me with the Custom Emag! Your on your own with the hopper mod. ;)

RKL
10-28-2008, 10:21 PM
I have also heard there is a wire that runs from the Warp to the Emag's battery pack so you don't need batteries in the Warp.. but I didn't see that for sale at AGD.

The X-pack circuit board was sold by Airgun Europe in England, however their old website is dead. The wiring ran from the Xmag circuit board to the X-pack which sat in the battery compartment of the warp. A second wire ran from the Xpack out to your hopper.

BTW, the XPack does not work with a Halo. The amperage draw is too great and it toasts your Xmag Circuit board. Trust me, I know. I had to send my European-sourced XMag back to England for repair.

AGD(E) has since switched over to being NPS Europe and now operates as Kee Action Sportsl in Europe.

Contact Details lifted from a Brit Pball site are

Here are the details for KEE

UNIT 3
CROWN GATE
WYNCOLLS ROAD
SEVERALLS PARK
COLCHESTER
ESSEX
CO4 9HZ
UK

Tel: (0)870 350 0055

I suggest you contact either John or Jackie Sosta, his wife, and see if they have any old wiring and power packs available if you're really interested.

Good luck.

Bob
Canadian Contingent Paintball Club
Ottawa, Canada

DamianTC
10-29-2008, 10:10 PM
Bob, thanks for all that info. But it seems like its gonna be too much effort just to save the weight of a battery in the warp feed. Thats interesting to know that AGD had a branch in Europe that made different products.. I thought I had heard the Xmag was designed in Europe..