PDA

View Full Version : Xchamber works wonders

rhetor22
01-26-2002, 02:55 PM
I just got an expansion chamber and slapped it on the mag. It was only $59.95 too!! I think its a 6 stage, maybe its a five, it doesn't say on the box thingy. Its a 32 degrees. I was kind of weary about getting it because it said "32 Degrees As cool as ice" now i don't want my expansion chamber to have anything to do with ice. :)

Anyways i put it on with my 12oz, and let it sit in the snow for a few minutes. Then i picked it up, pointed it downward, and shot about 50 times. It worked fine, no feeze ups or anything. I could feel the liquid run into the expansion chamber but it still worked fine. It is pretty warm today, but i think it should be alright even on a very cold day.

It did uglify my mag but functionality is more important than looks.

Well i'm happy now. I have eliminated all the things i didn't like about the mag: weight (the steel 47ci tank), and ability to use co2.

I did crack my elbow in half screwing the thing on but thats ok, the Gorilla glue is drying right now. VLbows are too weak. I also broke a marb in the bag! oh poo. Well i dried them all off but that still sucks.

:D :) :) :) :) :D

joeyjoe367
01-26-2002, 05:01 PM
$59.95?

Ouch. You probably could have gotten a nitro tank in the Classifieds for that much. PMI pure energy ones are like $70 new :p

of course, that doesn't really matter if u don't have n2 in ur area tho.

Cool beans that ur happy with it tho.

*EDIT*: Whoops didn't read ur post thouroughly. I see that you want to be able to run Co2. My bad:D

Paintballer86
01-26-2002, 06:43 PM
Gorilla glue is so great :D