PDA

View Full Version : Manifold Rail Help

xero28
10-31-2008, 08:17 AM
I'm looking to pick up a Max Flo Manifold system from someone here, but it doesn't have the mounting rail. Does anyone know where I could pick one up, prefereably for cheap?

punkncat
10-31-2008, 01:00 PM
I am guessing that you have already checked with SP.....beyond that, my thought would be a well know service shop for SP, or just to look through and post a WTB in the classifieds.

GL.

turbo chicken
10-31-2008, 01:02 PM
elitedealseeker.com.... i use it sometimes for hard to find stuff... works decent for what it is...

xero28
10-31-2008, 01:26 PM
I am guessing that you have already checked with SP.....

You would have thought I did :tard: I tried calling them all morning and it seems there was something wrong with their phones or something, that's why I posted here. I finally found an alternative number and got a hold of them. They said that they do have the slide bracket in stock, it just doesn't show up on their website. They said it was about $10, so I'll probably just go through them.

On a side note, with a lot of the hating going on towards SP, I just wanted to say that their air systems and support are pretty top notch. I've been playing off and on for almost 15 years. I've got a Max Flo micro and have had a very good experience with it. The manifold I'm looking to get is apparently non-operative at the moment, so I was looking at how easy (or difficult) it would be to rebuild. There are very detailed instructions at SP's website, as well as full rebuild kits. The instructions also go through steps of simple to more complex repairs, not just "take it apart and clean it all". I'm really not one for any of their guns, and I'm with many of you when it comes to the way they seemed to have screwed a lot of companies, AGD being one of them. I do have to commend them on their barrels and air systems though, things I remember them being very good at back in the day before they got in markers, and still being good at today in my opinion.

I'm not sure how many people will actually read this since it's in a sort of obscure thread, but I just wanted to get that out there.