PDA

View Full Version : Paintballonline.com customer service review

druid
10-31-2008, 01:03 PM
Website I ordered from: http://www.paintball-online.com/paintball/Paintball-Holsters%2C-Pouches-And-Accessories_prods_615

This is not yet a product review but I will amend this to include that when my items arrive. This is more to point out an issue I had at checkout and the customer assistance I received.

I made an order for some BT pouches for my kid. I got to checkout and it requests a credit card for address verification. I go to put in that credit card and of course, my wife maxed it out and never said anything..

So it ended up that I did not actually complete the order and went on my merry way. I looked in my email address and the order was there but I got a call the next day from Peter (employee) telling me there was an order but the funds never transferred.

I told him what happened and he came up with the solution of me sending the Pay Pal payment to another account and him transferring that on my behalf. We did this the entire time we were on the phone and the whole matter took less than 10 minutes from the time I called him back. I'm also on EST and I [believe] they are Pacific time. It was 1350 hours here so that's about 1000 there (ish). At completion of the order, he told me the items I ordered would be shipped TODAY! WOOHOO!.......lol.

I've got to say that I'm pretty impressed with the service I received. I will amend this post with a review of the products when they arrive.

gunangel
11-06-2008, 06:06 PM
they do good stuff, i used to exclusively order from them. I remember I ordered from them one time and they didn't have the color i wanted, the employee called and asked my second preference (i was in mexico at the time on a trip...yea they found and called me in mexico) even informed me that if I wanted to wait they were suppose to be receiving a newer version of the marker in a few weeks. something that wasn't released anywhere at the time. I'm glad they're doing such a great job, i wouldn't expect anything less from our sponsors :P.

varq
11-06-2008, 09:42 PM
the only problem i had with them is when u order paint and u have broken paint... good luck trying to get that resolved... lesson learned.. dont order paint fro them

pmstc
11-07-2008, 01:28 AM
They're really great guys, my college team is sponsored by them and that in itself shows that they care about the sport. College paintball FTW!

gunangel
11-07-2008, 06:48 PM
so is my college team lol.

that's really unfortunate, I would think they would have some kind of insurance for sending items like paint just in case that happens. I'll have to shoot them an e-mail regarding this matter as our team looks to order a flat-load of paint sometime soon.

honestly I think their website could use a little work as well. if anyone has any other review notes or any other thoughts please post up that's the point of a review.

Sorry for the thread jack OP, but I'm looking forward to a happy ending of your review.

steve_81
11-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Never had a problem with them. They are highly recommended.