PDA

View Full Version : warp not feeding at all

shupore
01-26-2002, 03:39 PM
hey, I just got my warp today and have a little problem. the balls feed INTO the warp, but dont feed OUT of the warp. I have a 90 degree elbow directly on the warp, and the balls never feed into it. they continously go around and around inside the warp, but never go up. I have already broke in the warp. can anyone help me with this problem?
:( :confused:

LaW
01-26-2002, 03:48 PM
Well hopefully someone will confirm this but I thought there was a slipping problem with warps with the metal warp plate and if you call agd they'll send you a plastic one ...I might have also heard that there was something about the urethane disks getting slippery from oils and such....not sure abou tthat one though

shupore
01-26-2002, 03:53 PM
I'm pretty sure my warp plate is plastic, and I'll try cleaning the disks.

LaW
01-26-2002, 03:56 PM
Have you tried a search on this subject?

shupore
01-26-2002, 04:14 PM
I've been searching for awhile and can't find anything. I think the problem is the balls are not catching on to anything so it wont go up the feed tube. I tried sticking a flat head screw driver where it should cath onto, and the balls come out. am I missing a piece or something? on the diagram, i seam to have everything installed right.

LaW
01-26-2002, 04:21 PM
I think I read something that you have to kind of take it apart and break a ball and kind of rubb it on the urethane disks to coat them or something... give it a try?

shupore
01-26-2002, 04:43 PM
well I was in the chatroom and thanks to jah871. he figured out that my warp did not come with a warp diver plate. I think the store sold me a used warp. I got it for 119 anways, so im not that disappointed. I guess I'll have to order one from the airgun store on monday. thanks for helping me out guys.