PDA

View Full Version : What one question would you ask McCain?

BobTheCow
11-01-2008, 01:17 AM
I'm a student journalist at a college McCain is holding a rally at tomorrow. There are rumors that he may hold a press conference afterward, in which case I'd be able to attend, in which case I could potentially have the opportunity to ask him a question.

So, if you were in my shoes, what would you ask him? Feel free to come up with stupid comedy suggestions, just know that I won't make an *** of myself just for a few laughs. I'd like to ask him something on point regarding his policies or his past or his campaign or something along those lines, but nothing is jumping out at me that hasn't been hashed over a thousand times already.

I wish I had more time to think about it, but I just found out, and I'm leaving for the rally in four hours (stupid late work schedule and early rally schedule).

Hilltop Customs
11-01-2008, 01:32 AM
I'd ask him to stay a few hours and actually talk in depth about something instead of glazing over everything and never really talking about anything.

Whatever you ask(if you get the chance), try and think of something that isnt easy to script to or be prepared for......that way you might get an actual answer instead of a trained response.

Hilltop Customs
11-01-2008, 01:44 AM
Ask him if the political party system severs any purpose other than dividing, segregating, and removing actual thought/decision making from the election process.

sorry, any question/line of questions I give will probably get you taken out by security guards.

edit: what about asking about his differing opinions from Bush? Ask him what specifically would he had done differently if he was President for the past 4/8 years. He tried during the 3rd debate to separate himself from Bush, I would have loved to hear someone ask him questions as to what areas he was talking about.

BobTheCow
11-01-2008, 09:16 AM
Well I guess the rumors were unfounded. The motorcade was gone before most of the crowd had even started dissipating. Thanks for your input anyway! I think the most important thing I learned today was how delusional Jim Gilmore really is.

Now time for a nap.

Eagle
11-01-2008, 11:53 AM
boxers or briefs :D

AirAssault
11-01-2008, 12:01 PM
I LoLed at the above :spit_take

I would ask him if he loves this country so much, how could he make the decision to pick Palin as his running mate. I would also ask him as a man tortured in Vietnam how could he sign the bill that made water boarding ok seeing that is clearly torture.

Avianrave
11-01-2008, 01:57 PM
I LoLed at the above :spit_take

I would ask him if he loves this country so much, how could he make the decision to pick Palin as his running mate. I would also ask him as a man tortured in Vietnam how could he sign the bill that made water boarding ok seeing that is clearly torture.

Without picking Palin for VP, how else could I enjoy "Who's Nailin' Paylin"?