PDA

View Full Version : PneuEgoMag Question

xero28
11-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Hey all, I've been looking around and have seen some nice EgoMags, basically EP-Mags, right? I saw that someone is selling a Pneu'd EgoMag, no electronics. You may have seen it, it has clear grips. Anyway, my question is this: If you're just doing a straight PneuEgo (no electronics, no boards) does the trigger allow for better firing that say a Pneu'd Intelli that has a rod to hit the MSV-2 lever? What I see is that there is that little hook on the trigger of the Ego that extends through and into the frame. This hook will hit the lever in the MSV-2. Does this allow for smoother firing since there is less friction than the rod through the hole in the Intelli? I mean, Wouldn't it have a better "snap" back since the lever (with or without mag mod) would be pushing against less mass? I hope that makes sense. I'd also like to know what, in your experience/opinion, would be the best Ego frame type to use on a mag; 05? 07? Also if there would be any problems putting one on a MicroMag. Thanks.

DanMan
11-04-2008, 04:44 PM
Makes sense to me. And the extra space could allow a internal lpr with less work as well. All I can say for sure is that pneumags in general will always allow for a really light trigger pull, but not always a walkable one. As for the frames, i think any that are flat on the bottom would work. I know that some of the new ego frames arent but i am no expert. As for a micro, that shouldent be a problem.

DanMan
11-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Also, i wonder if me can get the seller to give us an idea of how it compares to a normal pneu

xero28
11-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Makes sense to me. And the extra space could allow a internal lpr with less work as well. All I can say for sure is that pneumags in general will always allow for a really light trigger pull, but not always a walkable one. As for the frames, i think any that are flat on the bottom would work. I know that some of the new ego frames arent but i am no expert. As for a micro, that shouldent be a problem.

Yeah, my Pneu'd intelli has a really light trigger, but I was thinking this might have a better feel to it, plus the triggers are similar to ViperBlades. There is a guy selling on over on PBN, that's where I got thinking about this, his name Spike 117s over on PBN and is selling his PneuMag under Non-Electronic markers under the heading Pneumag!! He's got a nice vid up there too. Looks to be pretty dang fast.