PDA

View Full Version : Clamping Feednecks

Braxo
11-07-2008, 05:25 PM
I'm looking to buy a clamping feedneck.

I know I need an angel threaded one (for my RT ULE). And I would like the lowest feedneck available.

What are my options?

So far in my research I see the RPG Sub-Zero Feedneck which isn't available and that figures because it is the one I want over the rest.

Then the Redz Cam-Loc Feedneck. How low is this one? On Redz's website they have a model made for pre-07 angels. Thats the thread I want right?

A+ Ultra Lowrise is another I read about. But I can't seem to find any places that sell the threads we need. Have one?

Same with the CCM no-rise or no-pro. I can't find them anywhere in stock. And stores online say that they don't allow the breach to open?

Which clamping feedneck do you use and where did you purchase it from?

d4m4don3
11-07-2008, 05:33 PM
I'm looking to buy a clamping feedneck.

I know I need an angel threaded one. And I would like the lowest feedneck available.

What are my options?

So far in my research I see the RPG Sub-Zero Feedneck which isn't available and that figures because it is the one I want over the rest.

Then the Redz Cam-Loc Feedneck. How low is this one? On Redz's website they have a model made for pre-07 angels. Thats the thread I want right?

A+ Ultra Lowrise is another I read about. But I can't seem to find any places that sell the threads we need. Have one?

Same with the CCM no-rise or no-pro. I can't find them anywhere in stock. And stores online say that they don't allow the breach to open?

Which clamping feedneck do you use and where did you purchase it from?

CCM has an E-Bay store. Just look them up. I believe it's ccm factory direct, and I had no priblems with a No-rise feedneck, they also had a no-pro but you have to cut your hopper feedneck to make it look decent.

trevorjk
11-07-2008, 06:03 PM
ccm sells through distributors or through there Ebay store.

wimag
11-07-2008, 06:12 PM
ccm sells through distributors or through there Ebay store.

true true. I buy all my CCM feednecks through their ebay store.

sandfreestyle
11-07-2008, 06:24 PM
be careful of the A+ no rise feednecks. I had one on my emag while in Vegas, got shot right on the feedneck and it stripped out of the ULE body. I was lucky that it didn't hurt the body threads and only damaged the feedneck.

Ask d4m4don3, he was there along with many others.

going_home
11-07-2008, 06:37 PM

Art at APlus makes the Redz feednecks and asa/rail combos.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Paintball-ANGEL-ULE-AUTOMAG-NO-Rise-Clamp-Feed_W0QQitemZ350121706002QQihZ022QQcategoryZ36285 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Theres a no rise. He will anodize it whatever color you want too.
He has the lo rise too if you prefer. Also for what ever marker you need one for.
Contact him. I've bought several from him. Not on Ebay but directly.
Got one of the no rise on one of my mags.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/Stuff%20to%20keep/DSC_0510.jpg

;)