PDA

View Full Version : Emag problems

trigger090
11-09-2008, 11:52 PM
Ok so i just bought my first emag lowers and put a tac one body on it with my xvalve which works in all my other mags so here is my question. Does the on/off pin have to be longer for the emag because when i go to pull the trigger the seer rod is to close to the frame and will not go back far enough to shoot. so do i need to legthen the seer rod or do i need to buy a new on/off pin???

Thanks,
Trigger

EDIT:yes i am in mech mode and yes there is pleanty of air in my tank i think im doing everything correctly except it does say that there is low battary and i dont have a charger as of yet but that wouldnt matter when im in mech mode right?

mostpeople
11-10-2008, 12:35 AM
You must have an RT on off, not an ULT and the pin length is different... you MUST have the E-mag pin, not the RT pin. I think the E-mag pin is the shorter one - but not 100% on that.

dark blade
11-10-2008, 01:00 AM
yes the emag pin is shorter... the standard pin length is a .725 and the emag pin length is a .712

just go to homedepot and "rent" a pair of digital calipers and slowely grind down the flat skinny end of the pin until it is correct length.

or purchase one that is correct length... your call

trigger090
11-10-2008, 11:29 AM
ok thank you

athomas
11-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Yes, get the proper length on-off pin or make yours the correct length. By using the standard length pin, the front chamber is probably not getting a charge of air. Thus, by pulling the trigger, there is no air to push the bolt forward and propel the ball.