PDA

View Full Version : SEC fans - shotgun > pistol (you take your football too seriously)

Lohman446
11-10-2008, 11:27 AM
http://sports.aol.com/ncaafb/story/_a/bbdp/couple-killed-over-argument-after-game/243152

EVERGREEN, Ala. (Nov. 10) - Authorities say an argument over Saturday's Alabama-LSU football game led to the shooting deaths of a couple at a home in southern Alabama.
Prosecutors identified the victims as Dennis and Donna Smith of Brewton. The shooting happened about 7 p.m. Saturday at the home of Michael Williams in the rural community of Owassa.
Williams was arrested and charged with two counts of murder.
Investigators told the Press-Register newspaper in Mobile that Dennis Smith, an LSU fan, called Williams, an Alabama fan, after Alabama's 27-21 overtime win and an argument ensued.
The Smiths went to Williams home. Investigators said Smith had a pistol and Williams had a shotgun and fired. Donna Smith was a relative of Williams' girlfriend.

Lohman446
11-10-2008, 11:40 AM
I would like to point out that the semi-automatic rifle did not get enough points to be rated #1 in the most recent standings. The coach for pistol is protesting being behind switchblade after recent convincing victories over it. Not to mention the edged weapons is generally considered a far weaker conference.

#1 Shotgun
#2 Semi-automatic rifle

#7 Switchblade
#8 Pistol

SCpoloRicker
11-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Not to mention the edged weapons is generally considered a far weaker conference.

You filthy, lying, degenerate piece of swine!! Clearly, with a high degree of precision, and mastery of 142 different (yet totally lethal) fighting styles, my dual scimitars / katana / CQCB-6 Emerson will totally destroy you!!

/lulz

Coralis
11-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Bah if he was a true fan he would had a bbq for all his neighbors after ridding the neighborhood of opposing teams fans

wes
11-18-2008, 04:13 AM
just for the record it was all jarrett lee's fault, i was at the heart breaker and it was terrible :cuss: