PDA

View Full Version : Pulse loader parts?

kurtisqpublic
11-14-2008, 02:40 PM
Anyone know of any online stores that may have replacement parts (shells or RF chips) for the Draxxus Pulse loader? Manufacturer is no longer allowed to sell any parts for it.
Thanks,
~Kurt

pito189
11-14-2008, 02:43 PM
I'm not sure they aren't allowed to. They apparently won the lawsuit. But after a year of not being able to manufacture parts but still service and repairing the Pulse's they had already sold I believe they just ran out.

SO, it's my understanding now that they can make it again they are revamping it and going to release and updated version in the future.

But thats just my understanding, which is usually limited. :rolleyes:

DanMan
11-15-2008, 01:30 PM
i saw some complete hoppers on the warped sports site

pito189
11-15-2008, 01:44 PM
http://warpedsportz.com/halobwithv35softwareandripdrive-black-2-2-2.aspx

It let me get all the way to check out and I saw no mention of it being out of stock so...

kurtisqpublic
11-17-2008, 06:09 AM
Thanks guys. That gives me some leads. The thing I want/need most are the loader shells or a loader cover, either way would be allright. The RF will possibly come later.

spwz99
11-17-2008, 08:31 AM
check with PBL Action Sports out of Canada. They are where DXS told me to send my pulse for repair.

trigger090
11-17-2008, 08:47 AM
i have a semi broken pulse and have looked all around on the net for draxus's site to contact them about getting it fixed because they have a lifetime warrenty on the hoppers right? so does any one know how to contact them because i certainly cant seem to find out how to?

Thanks,
Trigger

Rudz
11-17-2008, 10:03 AM
The local shop sent a few pulses in for repair, and draxxus sent them all back, saying they weren't doing repairs or replacements on them anymore...

kurtisqpublic
11-17-2008, 12:34 PM
The local shop sent a few pulses in for repair, and draxxus sent them all back, saying they weren't doing repairs or replacements on them anymore...

Correct they are no longer servicing or supplying parts for them. Bummer! :(

blake20
11-17-2008, 01:59 PM
I started a thread look here: http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=219254

It took a long time and alot of phone calls and I got new shells for mine, but they forgot to send me back the battery cover and lids. As for RF chip Good luck. Here is email address that finally got the last parts they were suppose to send: [email protected]

I don't know if they are still working on them or not or even if you can get repair parts.

good luck

Chronobreak
11-17-2008, 07:02 PM
last i heard they are no longer repairing them once your warranty is up

basicly thats what they did, repaird them til they were clear to discontinue carrying parts

call them and let em know hwo you feel, took a month + to get mine fixed about 6-7 months ago

PsychoBaller
11-18-2008, 03:54 AM
My Pulse is also sitting dusty on the shelf, after both locking tabs from the removable tray broke off.

Everyone spend the $ on a Dye Rotor, they're quite nice, as is mine :D

Chronobreak
11-18-2008, 09:07 AM
im persoanly gonna wait and see how well empires new shells hold up.

i can thank DXS for not wanting to buy anything new for fear of getting completely and utterly RIPPED OFF on a sub par product.

i got a magna and a revvy right know, im happy with that

kurtisqpublic
11-18-2008, 10:47 AM
im persoanly gonna wait and see how well empires new shells hold up.

i can thank DXS for not wanting to buy anything new for fear of getting completely and utterly RIPPED OFF on a sub par product.

i got a magna and a revvy right know, im happy with that

I really like the pulse and I got it for such a good price ($10) that I can deal with a broken battery lid. I just like my gear to be pristine! :)

Rudz
11-18-2008, 05:59 PM
There's your lifetime warranty boys....I think its a crappy deal, but the rotor looks nice and I doubt dye will be going anywhere anytime soon