PDA

View Full Version : Flatline Output pressure

TeamBob
11-18-2008, 11:27 PM
What is the maximum output pressure of the regs on the Flatline tank system. Im interested in putting 1 on my orig. RT to get the trigger bounceing nicely. Would this work for me? I know i need crank the pressue to 1000+, i just wanna make sure the reg will do that b4 i buy it. I would assume so, but just wanna be positive. This is the 1 im interested in if the pic helps.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=237209

Thanks!

sffudapparel
11-19-2008, 08:23 AM
you'll be fine with a flatline. They can go up to I think ~1200, but you won't need it that high. I've had good results with just a crossfire preset reg and been able to hit 18 bps (dry firing)

Spider-TW
11-19-2008, 08:51 AM
My 3k flatline would never give me more than one or two bounces and wouldn't go much above 950 psi. I think when my first x-valve was new it needed higher pressure to bounce, but now it bounces down to 800 from either my crossfire or a maxflo 'inline' reg. When it bounces that low, it usually means I'm going to have to tighten my level 10 carrier soon. High flow is definitely necessary, if not more important than high pressure.

You also need a force feed loader. When the level 10 catches a ball, the RT effect passes by and you loose the string of shots.

TeamBob
11-19-2008, 10:24 AM
thanks guys, i got a good deal on the tank so i went ahead and picked it up. If it doesnt work i dont have to worry about loosing any money really. My preset tank doesnt seem to have enough pressure to make it bounce, i can sometimes get a double bounce but thats about it. I have a warp feed on the gun now, but that doesnt mean anyhting till i get a Level 10 in there. (Anybody got 1 for sale?). This is a project gun that i have just started to mess around with. So we shall see what happens with it. Thanks for the info!

Spider-TW
11-19-2008, 10:56 AM
You can always save the 3k reg for a 13 or 22 ci bottle, which may be the next stop for mine since it is on a pump anyway.