PDA

View Full Version : My Hyperframe's Return to the Field

HyperSnyper
01-27-2002, 12:14 AM
Hey guys,

To recap, I recieved my Hyperframe back from Centerflags with Flying colors. It took them only the weekend to fit my Hyperframe onto my Micromag. They milled the frame down to lower tolerance levels between the 2 sections. They gave me a new length on/off pin of 0.760 (I think), then put in a freshly new Longnose AGD Bolt, Put in a new sear, put in an RT clear bumper and shipped it to me UPS 2nd Day Air. All this for FREE.

Anyways the results. It fired the entire day with ZERO problems. No missed shots, no leaks down the barrel, no nothing. It performed flawlessly. I send long consistent strings of paint at the other team which makes me enjoy the accuracy by volme theory even more.

After the game, degassing, I inspected the bolt. There was a pattern of indents going around the bolt. These indents were not on the tip of the bolt where it catches, but rather in the middle. In addition, they werent pointed indent from a sharp tip impact it, it was actually a slightly long indentations, showing that there was significant surface area impacting on the bolt.

This relieved me since I guess it shows evidence of the entire sear face catching the majority of the Bolt face, versus sharp pointy indents on the tip of the bolt which showed evidence of only the tips of both parts colliding.

I am very faithfull that this will last a lifetime with reliabiliyu now. I also recommend other Hyperframe owners to JUST SEND YOUR MAG INTO CENTERFLAG. Dont just assume that its a perfect fit, it may not be. Its free. You get new parts. And you will have a reliably performing gun. Its all free. The only favor you can do it claim how the Hyperframes do work, and end the rumor of "Bolt eating" hyperframes.

-Hyper (Hyperframe Snyper)

striker
01-27-2002, 12:17 AM
Sweet! Three cheers for Centerflag! :)

beam
01-27-2002, 02:25 AM
thanks for posting this! my hyper frame is eating my bolt...I called Centerflag and they sent me a longer on/off pin, but it is still chewing up my bolt.

I think I'm gonna call them and send my mag in.

Thanks again.