PDA

View Full Version : Team places

SlipknotX556
01-27-2002, 01:21 AM
heres the deal my bro and hiz friend are makin a team we already have 3 ppl and they cant decide where to put me iv been back they said be middle then they said u decide... so i have deckded to let the AO ppl decide i will post a poll and u tell me... just so u kno some things about me... i am about 5'5 and 120 pounds and has a fast trigger pull... i am not very fast but i can run... so where should i go?

homer3dfx
01-27-2002, 02:04 AM
yo you should only play what you think your best at and no one here can tell you different.

OldSchoolMag
01-27-2002, 01:25 PM
Honestly. You're fast on the trigger, but not too fast on the field. I get nothing from that. Are you good at communicating? Can you provide cover and work out angles on the field? How's your snap shooting? Can you shoot right and left handed?

Speed isn't everything...

but it does help:)

OSM

j7million
01-27-2002, 01:59 PM
If you can pull the trigger fast, communicate, and afford paint be a back playa.

Mega Man
01-27-2002, 05:15 PM
From the info. you have given I would have to say back or middle. Wich one I don't know unless you gave out some more info like OldSchoolMag stated. Also what kind of gun do you have? I know this is a Mag forum but some people dont use/have mags, knowing this would help to because of distance, accuracy, etc.

SlipknotX556
01-27-2002, 05:22 PM
ok since of the post i have decided to be the............................................... ..........

Middle Man

Thnx for helpin me guys:D