PDA

View Full Version : New Keely pics...

Army
01-27-2002, 03:35 AM
Here ya go, ya bunch of horn-dogs. It's Keely, at Mardi Gras. (thanks BillMi)
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/mardigras/2002/gallery/MVC099S.jpg
...and in action...
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/mardigras/2002/gallery/MVC136S.jpg

zads27
01-27-2002, 05:36 AM
I'll buy the marker, if I get the girl too...
I don't think I can buy the girl.. that would be something different.

Gecko
01-27-2002, 08:49 PM
i think keely needs an emag........
Gecko

j7million
01-27-2002, 09:10 PM
Can I have one for my b-day :D

Tony Arrivo
01-27-2002, 09:43 PM
Can Skirts shoot? :D

gimp
01-27-2002, 11:30 PM
I'd love to meet her, she definetly looks great, I'd like to see what her personality is like though.

Load SM5
01-27-2002, 11:31 PM
I saw her play this weekend and believe me she can shoot. While we're on the subject of famous people warpig photos, check out the back of my head in front of the AGD booth. I have some freakish big hair.

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/mardigras/2002/gallery/tech/MVC034S.jpg

Smokee_2_7
01-27-2002, 11:41 PM
Im with ya man. But, . . . what about that guy in that yellow dye visor? lol. Dang that was fun this weekend.

liigod
01-28-2002, 02:43 AM
this is kinda objectifying women dudes. do we do this over random male professionals. NO! dont whip yer (blank - edit out reference to male anatomy - WATCH IT! - cphilip) because she has boobs and a paintball gun. How am i suposed to respect the posts and ideas of people who treat women like meat. disgusting.

mrhooie
01-28-2002, 10:25 AM
liigod - chill out man - with so few women playing the sport, it's exciting to see one (and it helps she's good looking)..

I don't think anyone was out of line - except you....and I see cphillip has edited your post... LOL

LqdTECH
01-28-2002, 10:34 AM
I used to REF at SC village in Scali for a while and I saw maby a handfull of woman play in all that time... One of them I saw was totally new to the sport, she rented all her stuff from SC, Very beautifull red head.... The first game I had to pull her out because she got shot in the neck at close range... she was crying and carrying on which was no surprise couse she was bleeding (she was in her mid 20's as well so it wasnt a child) Its just not a game that alot of women can get into couse they dont like the idea of the welts and bruises u get from being slammed with a ball.. I know my GF wont go play after the wounds i came home with. Besides Keeli plays because she gets her gear for free she is a type of spokesperson:) Remember, men have a higher tolerance for pain then woman do all the way around... Of course people will say "well woman can withstand more pain then men just look at child birth" Well thats only DURING child birth not the other 364 days of the year:)
My 2 cents.

Hysperion
01-28-2002, 07:12 PM
Haha...she's wearing the same jersey, pants, gloves, mask (well mines blue), and she uses the same barrel (boomy)....I KNEW IT SHE LOVES ME :)
Honestly though, she is gorgeous....prolly the type of girl who knows she looks good and doesn't give guys like animal and the joker the time of day to talk.....::

Hysperion
01-28-2002, 07:14 PM
and liigod some people do do this over male professionals, i know my girlfriend does and haven't you heard of homosexuals (hahaha), it's harmless and you should just chill.......

Tony Arrivo
01-28-2002, 08:49 PM
Liigod it was a joke my back player asked his dad one day as a joke. sheesh, lay off

Crazy
01-28-2002, 08:52 PM
what about these??
http://home.attbi.com/~zo/keely.jpg
http://home.attbi.com/~zo/keely2.jpg

Tony Arrivo
01-28-2002, 09:01 PM
DAMN!
try to keep it off the keyboard guys ;)

Roo
01-28-2002, 09:31 PM
damn i never knew that paintball had such hot vemen. where r these ladies at my paintball place???????????

MagMan5446
01-28-2002, 09:32 PM
Ya know, IMO she really isn't that hot.

mountaindud
01-28-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Tony Arrivo
Can Skirts shoot? :D

TONY! You sexist pig :]

MantisMag
01-28-2002, 09:52 PM
i wouldn't really consider her hot. very cute though. not worth obsessing over but definitely would do things to her i can't say here if i ever had the chance. :D

Rusty_Jones
03-01-2002, 08:34 AM
Bah, y'all can lust over Keely all you want.

I'll settle for some Bon Bon.... Oh-yeah...Bonnie the JT
Girl.....*does the Homer Simpson gurgle of pleasure*

This may be sexist, but I've heard a female ref make the same comment: The best part about reffing women is you're being PAID to watch some woman with a gun in hand, butt in the air, crawl around, yelling obscenities at other people, shooting.... Give me a beer and some peanuts and I've got a weekend...

Cphillip, do you concur? Paintball is VERY spectator friendly from where I'm usually standing on the field :D

manike
03-01-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by gimp
I'd like to see what her personality is like though.

It's lovely. She is a very nice genuine person with style and manners... Until she steps onto the field that is... then she is one hell of a player!

In fact the whole Watson family are fantastic people. A real great addition to the sport of paintball.

manike

bofh
03-01-2002, 09:22 AM
Hey, is that an International Scout behind her? I see it's the right "rust" color. :)

Why's the top up, it looks like a nice day out.

FatMan
03-01-2002, 09:55 AM
As an avowed sexist pig, let me say that whenever I see a beautiful woman - no matter where (office, school, mall, paintball field) I enjoy life just a little bit more. That said, I'm not one to grab the wanker and holler like hillbillie just because I see Keely's photo. But then again, I'm not in the over-hormoned under-sexed 15-25 crowd like most of the rest of you. I just hope Keely is OK with it all (if she even knows her picture was posted here).

I for one would love to see more ladies playing ball. I find that those who seriously get into the game make excellent competitors. They tend to think well under pressure and not let their hormones rule the day (well, at least MOST of the time they don't). If they are pretty ladies, then I get the added benefit as listed above.

Keely, you can play at our field any time. We are gentlemen all (well most of us are, but I'll keep the closet cases in line). ;)

Any of you guys ever read Crossfire Mag? They put a centerfold in each issue (no, not necked! But an actually paintball playin' chick, who more often than not is a looker - that's hottie to you younger guys). I think they have a web site with back-issue centers.

Play safe and have fun,

FatMan

Spaceman613
03-01-2002, 10:18 AM
Under-sexed?? those are fightin words...

If i need to look at someone I cant touch, i go to the nudie bar. Rememebr guys, you WONT get Keely, she's too good for most of ya.

Kaiser Bob
03-01-2002, 01:04 PM
IMO, girls have a much higher tolerance than guys, most of them just complain about it more than guys do. Ive seen some girls take hardcore beatings from horseriding, etc. and they just shake it off like nothing.

FatMan
03-01-2002, 01:16 PM
IMO, girls have a much higher tolerance than guys, most of them just complain about it more than guys do. Ive seen some girls take hardcore beatings from horseriding, etc. and they just shake it off like nothing.

That don't count! They enjoy that because ... uh ... well ... for a reason the rules won't let me mention (ooops, I just did). :o

Fatman

Hemlock86
03-01-2002, 01:26 PM
Guys dont expect women to play paintball. I think us dudes are actually proud to see a chick with a marker kicking ***. My wife wants to try PB, she says if she likes it, she wants her own gun. Im very excited and hope she starts to play (plus shes a lil cutie :D ). On www.topgunpaintball.com there is a 3 women team that plays there. Its pretty awesome seeing chicks play.

peace

Panzerr
03-02-2002, 12:19 AM
I wish my girl would play paintball. She'd be the hottest chick in the sport. Then I'd have to deal with you fools.

Aranarth
03-02-2002, 01:53 AM
I'm just happy that us paintball guys are interested in looking at all the pretty girls in our sport, as compared to other sports. Basketball. Football. Baseball. Etc. Lotta guys in clothes that are either too small or too tight. I think we have a much better perspective. :)
-AranarthX