PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez Machine

2fast2smart
11-22-2008, 03:05 AM
I just had a long conversation with Louis over at Sanchez Machine, we mostly talked about my new order :drool: , but also about his ebay store, website, and people not being able to get a hold of him.

He was very unhappy to hear that ebay messages being sent to him were not being returned. He was unaware of this problem, and he plans on getting it taken care of as soon as possible.

He asked me to put up this contact information for his shop, and welcomes anyone who would like to call or email him with questions or ordering information.

Sanchez Machine (http://stores.ebay.com/Sanchez-Machine-Products)

14654 Firestone Blvd

La Mirada, CA 90638
Ph. 714-739-0579
Fax. 714-670-9273
Email:
sm1paintballbarrel@yahoo.com

TnDeathInc
11-22-2008, 11:17 AM
i bought a obrirum kit waited three months, called down ther and talked to a little girl who answered the phone and yelled for her dad, i got my kit the next week, wrong kit. Didnt fill like waiting another 3 months.

Good barrels, great even, not worth the hassle of customer service.

2fast2smart
11-23-2008, 01:07 PM
That's really too bad, but it must have been an isolated incident. I know a great many people, including myself who are very happy with Sanchez Machine's service and support.

2fast2smart
11-24-2008, 10:59 PM
Just got my new Orbium 2 kit in today!! :dance:
It looks AWSOME! And is so much lighter than my old Dye UL kit :D
:clap: :clap:

MANN
11-25-2008, 07:02 AM
i bought a obrirum kit waited three months, called down ther and talked to a little girl who answered the phone and yelled for her dad, i got my kit the next week, wrong kit. Didnt fill like waiting another 3 months.

Good barrels, great even, not worth the hassle of customer service.

Same here except mine was the wrong color.

2fast2smart
11-25-2008, 10:10 PM
i purchased a orbium 3 kit from louis,got in 3 days,came without orings called him and he overnighted them to me.i couldn't be happier with their service :D

Communication is a 2 way street, I think those of us who communicated better with him ended up getting better service.