PDA

View Full Version : 1st Day out with New Emag! This thing Rocks!

Tunaman
01-27-2002, 08:04 AM
I just can't believe it. Here is how the day went:
7000 Rounds of fresh Polar Ice at Top Gun. Not a single break for Me or my Son. He was shooting a Warped Retromag with a stock 10" J&J Barrel. Deadly accurate. We tried in vain to break a single ball in the Emag. I gave it to the refs...I let anyone who wanted to shoot it try to chop one! Hehe...NO WAY! Can't be done! Semi. 3 shot or 6 shot...didn't matter. Pull it as fast as you could...Fan it...anyway at all. I am totally convinced this is the best marker there is. It performed flawlessly for me. We did try some old paint when we first got there and forgetaboutit. As soon as we used the fresh stuff, like butta......
We quit at 4:00 and laughed and joked about a few loudmouth A**** owners from out of state who wound up saying "lets get outta here..lets go play speedball".
We showed them that AGD was in fact VERY much alive and well. Kudos to AGD and this fine product. Buy one and you will never regret it.
My sincere thanks to AGD. You will never know how happy I am. :D :D

Restola
01-27-2002, 08:28 AM
i get to have my first day out today! im so excited. just shooting in the back yard i set semi mode to 13 bps and vibrated my hand against the trigger... i have never seen paint shoot out of a gun that fast. and of course, no breaks. even with the 1 month old kick'n that spent the last couple weeks in a tube in my closet.

Tunaman
01-27-2002, 08:35 AM
One of the Refs there had a pretty fast trigger finger(alot faster than mine). You should have seen the looks....they were impressed.

Bwaites
01-27-2002, 12:02 PM
Congrats Tunaman,

I thought that the Emag would change your mind after I played with mine.

It truly is an incredible piece. I promised my wife I would sell mine, (too big an expense for the benefit in the group of guys I play with, mostly Tippmans) but I'm finding it very hard to do.

Good luck!

Bill

dorksquad55
01-27-2002, 12:51 PM
hey tunaman,good to hear. i see u play at top gun. i live in philly and was wondering where else do u play? iplay at a place called cobra command in lansdale right outside philly. just wondering.

ken
[email protected]

Tony Arrivo
01-27-2002, 07:58 PM
Hey, I'm planning on buying one this summer but i have never shot one. What do you think of the accuracy?

MajorDamage
01-27-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Tony Arrivo
Hey, I'm planning on buying one this summer but i have never shot one. What do you think of the accuracy?
Paint to bore match is your accuracy ;). Get a nice bore match and you will be "shooting darts" ;)

ENDO!

Tony Arrivo
01-28-2002, 08:51 PM
Well, sounds like i need a Freak on it too.....

Think I'll be dipping into the "Money I Don't Have Fund" hehehehe

Failure
01-28-2002, 09:39 PM
Either freak or cp 2 peice barrel system. I just got the cp and I love it. I actually have some accuracy now.

giant1515
01-29-2002, 07:44 AM
How much do those run? i haven't really heard much about them because all the shops around here push freaks.

Giant

soilent green
01-29-2002, 09:49 AM
cp is about 250 is emag accuracy about the same as classic

Russ
01-29-2002, 10:04 AM
Way to go, Tunaman!

I am still in awe after 7 months of E-Mag ownership. The trigger...well, you know. :D 7000 rounds. I'm impressed. The most me and my kid shot in a day was 6000 :eek: Man, it's fun to pull the trigger on the E-Mag!