PDA

View Full Version : Why I love my RT

Watcher
11-24-2008, 09:17 PM
Just a little video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwdMaud-pkw) I made.

Enjoy :D

trevorjk
11-24-2008, 09:52 PM
haha nerd

Watcher
11-25-2008, 02:16 AM
haha nerd

:p

snoopay700
11-25-2008, 04:29 PM
:p
Mine's mech and still faster :p

Granted i can't bounce the trigger anymore...

Watcher
11-25-2008, 04:42 PM
Mine's mech and still faster :p

Granted i can't bounce the trigger anymore...

:( Mine's not mech?

Its still fast for running 800psi preset with 100% stock internals.

snoopay700
11-25-2008, 04:45 PM
:( Mine's not mech?

Its still fast for running 800psi preset with 100% stock internals.
No yours is mech, but i'm saying mine is too, but it's a pneumag, and i figured you still were running 800 which is why i said i can shoot faster lol. Bounce with a benchy and 800 psi isn't too stellar in my experiences, but it's still a great mag, i sort of wish i never switched it to pnuematic because i'm going to be playing a lot less with the closing of sam's and it also makes me waste more paint.

2fast2smart
11-25-2008, 04:46 PM
sweet!

:headbang:

11-25-2008, 05:08 PM
thats awesome for a preset tank
now get an adjustable reg and really make it scream :headbang:

Watcher
11-25-2008, 06:06 PM
No yours is mech, but i'm saying mine is too, but it's a pneumag, and i figured you still were running 800 which is why i said i can shoot faster lol. Bounce with a benchy and 800 psi isn't too stellar in my experiences, but it's still a great mag, i sort of wish i never switched it to pnuematic because i'm going to be playing a lot less with the closing of sam's and it also makes me waste more paint.

Ah, k.

Actually, it isn't on a Benchy. It's with the Intelliframe. RT Pro, my RT classic has the benchy.

I goldwaved it at the fastest bit and peaked at about 20.5 cps. I would post the screenshot of the segment but my hosting site changed the full-screen layout (not so fullscreen anymore) and to post it here would screw with the resolution, so if anyone is diehard "pics or shens" pm me your e-mail and I'd be happy to attach the picture :shooting:

2fast2smart, Thanks!

211, I am considering the adjustable reg but seeing as how my playing style does in no way even resemble how fast I can shoot this thing it would be a wasted investment (except for showing off :rofl: ). I may be able to top off 20cps but when the horn blows I'm all single-shot unless I need to hold off an entire insertion from one position or something.

I like being able to hit the speed, but I think the necessity of speed in paintball is like 2% of overall skills.
It has it's place, but it's place is very precise, planned, and controlled...

snoopay700
11-25-2008, 06:32 PM
Ah, k.

Actually, it isn't on a Benchy. It's with the Intelliframe. RT Pro, my RT classic has the benchy.

I goldwaved it at the fastest bit and peaked at about 20.5 cps. I would post the screenshot of the segment but my hosting site changed the full-screen layout (not so fullscreen anymore) and to post it here would screw with the resolution, so if anyone is diehard "pics or shens" pm me your e-mail and I'd be happy to attach the picture :shooting:

2fast2smart, Thanks!

211, I am considering the adjustable reg but seeing as how my playing style does in no way even resemble how fast I can shoot this thing it would be a wasted investment (except for showing off :rofl: ). I may be able to top off 20cps but when the horn blows I'm all single-shot unless I need to hold off an entire insertion from one position or something.

I like being able to hit the speed, but I think the necessity of speed in paintball is like 2% of overall skills.
Damn, how long was the 20 cps sustained for? That's pretty good off a preset tank, and i was wrong if it was sustained for any amount of time haha.

GRimm
11-25-2008, 06:34 PM

I agree, why do you need to shoot 15+ bps when you only need a few shots for the elimination. Unless its on a speedball field, then its a completly different story.

snoopay700
11-25-2008, 06:38 PM
I agree, why do you need to shoot 15+ bps when you only need a few shots for the elimination. Unless its on a speedball field, then its a completly different story.
You don't, but the first time you have a gun that can shoot that you do, just to ensure the guy is out haha. Yeah, first time i used my pneumag i went sort of insane, and plus it was the big game so a lot of people were wiping, but they can't wipe when i send 15 rounds at them and the majority hit them. :cheers:

Watcher
11-26-2008, 03:00 AM
Damn, how long was the 20 cps sustained for? That's pretty good off a preset tank, and i was wrong if it was sustained for any amount of time haha.

I held it for just about 3 seconds. It's the second to last string you see. I added annotations depicting what I hit and when.

snoopay700
11-26-2008, 06:02 PM
I held it for just about 3 seconds. It's the second to last string you see. I added annotations depicting what I hit and when.
Well that being sustained for 3 seconds is still pretty impressive off a preset tank. I never recorded mine but i don't think i ever got it up to that rate, could be wrong though.

trevorjk
11-26-2008, 07:03 PM
i had a video of a classic valve doing 24cps. but i lost the video because of my own stupidity :( :( :(

we did something stupid to the on/off like a rt bottom and classic top or something and messed with orings. leaked and shot fast as hell (full shots) but it was just rediculous. was a fun malfunction.

also i got new pics of my classic :p onnly because i got unlazy for 5 minutes and took pictures :p not bad for a free mag :ninja:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3166/3062039390_1f1f82af8d.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3055/3061196301_f36d8b7d7a.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3031/3061194691_3475c387e8.jpg?v=0

snoopay700
11-27-2008, 01:52 PM
Dude, trevor, that's a nice and interesting mag. Is the laser engraving off and replaced by a series of rings, or am i seeing stuff?

trevorjk
11-27-2008, 03:03 PM
there is no lazer engraving, actually the previous owner put the body and valve through a lathe haha. the barrel is an OLD OLD style non rifled JJ brass barrel with chrome outside with a single spiral down the shaft.

like i said, free mag, and traded a bag of paint for the barrel :-P

GRimm
11-27-2008, 03:34 PM
You don't, but the first time you have a gun that can shoot that you do, just to ensure the guy is out haha. Yeah, first time i used my pneumag i went sort of insane, and plus it was the big game so a lot of people were wiping, but they can't wipe when i send 15 rounds at them and the majority hit them. :cheers:

I did the same thing the first mini scenario game I played with my emag. I came to the field with about 1100 rounds and I shoot about 800 in the first game (granted I shot a lot of people out several times after they reinserted again and again). So for the rest of the day I had to leave it on mech so I wouldnt shoot to much, I finally ran out the last game we played even though I still had about 3000 psi left in my crossfire 68/45, so I just started shooting air at people. :shooting:

Watcher
11-28-2008, 06:10 PM
I finally ran out the last game we played even though I still had about 3000 psi left in my crossfire 68/45, so I just started shooting air at people. :shooting:

As long as they ducked you did your job :cheers:

I remember watching you, there were like 3 people on you and like one other teamate randomly on the other side of the field and you somehow held them at that corner without firing a shot :rofl:

snoopay700
11-29-2008, 03:36 AM
I did the same thing the first mini scenario game I played with my emag. I came to the field with about 1100 rounds and I shoot about 800 in the first game (granted I shot a lot of people out several times after they reinserted again and again). So for the rest of the day I had to leave it on mech so I wouldnt shoot to much, I finally ran out the last game we played even though I still had about 3000 psi left in my crossfire 68/45, so I just started shooting air at people. :shooting:
Yeah, it's hard to not use firepower when you have it at your finger tips. :D