PDA

View Full Version : I need some new ideas for my mag!

LqdTECH
01-27-2002, 10:13 AM
Running an automag.. Thinking of getting a polished powerfeed body, also a a stainless steel Free-Flow Valve, ANS Phase II Regulator Body, and ANS Phase II bolt. The valve, regulator body and bolt are a packege deal i saw for 99 bucks, the body will be 120 from AGD.. Get a drop forward. I am still running CO2 but if i get these new parts il have to wait to get compressed air...

This is what I am planning on doing but i wana get feedback from the mag gods before i do anything.....Any suggestions or comments will be most helpfull.....

PS. I run a J&J whisper barrel, i could bypass the powerfeed body and get a boomstick if that would be a better improvement but i wana stick to about 250 dollers just on upgrades for this month...

Spending all my money on computers OOOOO THE HUMANITY! Its hampering my paintballing.

One more question: Do those Elecrtic trigger handles for the Automag with the LCD a good investment?

Butterfingers
01-27-2002, 10:18 AM
Just go ahead and get compressed air. All aftermarket internals actually DOWNGRADE the performance of the automag. Its one of the few guns on the market that comes with the best parts out of the box.

If you can wait a little while I have a new chrome hopper Left powerfeed body that I will sell for $96 shipped.

Temo Vryce
01-27-2002, 02:30 PM
Butterfingers is right the HPA is a better upgrade than the new internals. If you want to get some good internals after you get the HPA get a retro valve you won't be disappointed.

Army
01-27-2002, 03:31 PM
ANS parts are not worth the money. They may be a good buy for any other gun, but they do not improve 'Mags at all.

The "electric trigger handles" are not for standard 'Mags. You can re-fit a RT or RT Pro to accept them, as they require the ReTro valve and HPA/nitrogen to function correctly.

You can get an AGD Intelliframe for your gun. These are pre-milled, to accept an inexpensive switch from Radio Shack, that you connect to your Revvy. This allows you to "intellifeed" the Revvy to spin only when the trigger is pulled.

Check the link at the top of the page to see what we have in the store!