PDA

View Full Version : marbs and my revvy= a mad candy

SuperOrangeTicTac
01-27-2002, 11:27 AM
well yesterday i played for the first time with my retro and my warp together. Well during the first game everything went to hell. My battery on my warp died, and it wouldnt feed, the gun chopped so the ballls wouldnt get pushed all the way into the breech, more chops AND my revvy kept on making the weird sound that i had never heard it make before. Well when i got off the field, i emptied out my hopper and there was 1 marb stuck under the agitater arm, or whatever you want to call it. So i got it out, and tried again... the same thing happend. I came to the conclusion that it was obviously the paint, but why? Then i thought why are marbs different then diablo, since i usually shoot that without any problems, and then i remembered that marbs are now "dry and not slick" and because of the texture, the balls werent slipping out from under the prop. agitater whatever. This was a brand new case of marbs and now i cant use them, bah! So anyway, i changed my paint over to some diablo i had lying around for like 3 months and it worked fine! 1 or 2 chops at most.

Maybe i should get a Halo, then it wouldnt jam :) Needless to say, yesterday wasnt too good of a day, since i spent an hour working on my gun, but oh well. This is the first time i have ever heard of this happening.

Bonx0007
01-27-2002, 01:10 PM
Warpig should a review of the paint texture change in conjunction with loader reliability....unless they already have:confused:
Bill Mills are you out there?!?!?!

Phil
01-27-2002, 01:20 PM
I use bigball which is dry as well and have never had a problem with my 12v revolution. I dont think it was the paint.

headcase
01-27-2002, 01:22 PM
The couple of times I've shot the advantage shell, JT Maxium paint, I haven't had any of the problems described.

j7million
01-27-2002, 01:35 PM
I havent' shot marbs since. . . '95. . . boy those were the good days, that was the only paint I could buy and I had just started pballin' I was like 14. . .

SuperOrangeTicTac
01-27-2002, 02:18 PM
well if it wasnt the paint then i dont know what. It worked fine when i put in my diablo and everytime it made that noise and stopped working there was a marb under the prop. Maybe my prop. is messed up or too low down. I had new batteries in my revvy also. I am gonna get the evil prop. from dropzonepaintball, someone recomended it to me from here after i posted this thread. Should help my problem if i ever choose to use dry shell PBs again. I also need to get another hopper lid so i might as well get the new prop if i still have the problems.

-sCaN-
01-27-2002, 02:26 PM
i know what ur problem is...what need to do is take the hopper apart and take the propellor off of the servo and bent the fins down or up (its really ur preserence)...lmk how that works out bro...

sCaN

toymyster
01-27-2002, 05:39 PM
Strange.... I shoot marbs all the time with no trouble what so ever!!!!