PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Paintball Problem

ThePatriot
01-27-2002, 11:33 AM
i was just talking to my little brothers friend AND I DO NOT BELIEVE HE DID THIS!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS, ALL OF U IM HIM TELLING HIM HOW STUPID HE IS

POPSHUZIT: yo we just went paint ballin
P8ntBallrWmag: riighhtt
P8ntBallrWmag: where?
POPSHUZIT: kevin wolffs house
P8ntBallrWmag: LOL WOLF
P8ntBallrWmag: whos gun did u use?
POPSHUZIT: westlyse
P8ntBallrWmag: and i hope u wore a mask?
POPSHUZIT: no

THESE KIDS ARE SO DUMB, I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW, HOW COULD THEY DO THIS!!! I TOLD HIM ALL THE STUFF THAT COULD HAPPEN TO HIM and he said...so what? What's a good site? HE SAID HE ISNT GONNA WEAR A MASK NEXT TIME EITHER!!

MagMan5446
01-27-2002, 11:56 AM
Let him learn the hard way.

media
01-27-2002, 11:59 AM
The parents or adults at the house where they were playing need to be aware what's going on. If those people were aware kids were playing without masks and didn't care you'd think they could be charged with negligence or some crime like that. Letting them play without masks is hardly any different than taking a child and tossing darts at his or her eyes. If my little brother was playing without a mask I'd make damn sure he never got to use his paintball gear again unless I was around.

One more thing. Not only should you tell his parents, you should make sure your brother doesn't play with this kid unless you know they are playing safely. Imagine the stupid lawsuit that would surely follow if your brother ending up being the one who shoots this stupid kids eye out.

Gup44
01-27-2002, 01:23 PM
That's bad news... Don't let your brother play with these twits. Absolutely notify the kids parents or the adult responsible for them. A Paintball could be leathal if it caught you right. Chances are that if they aren't playing with masks they aren't using a chrono either.

This is a no-brainer... You don't even have to think about what to do. These kids are being STUPID and endangering themselves. Tell someone IMMEDIATELY. Don't wait.

Big Deal, they think your a snitch for ratting them out. SO WHAT. You may save their life, or keep one of them from going permanantly blind for the rest of thier life.

Don't wait till the next time you hear of them doing it, TELL SOMEONE NOW. It may be the only thing that keeps them from doing it again.

ThePatriot
01-27-2002, 01:33 PM
He is my brother's friend...he lives back in NY, we r in Florida now and my brother would NEVER play w/o a mask, i told him if he ever did i would beat him so badly he wouldnt be able to play paintball ever again. That solved that problem...i think u should all IM this kid and tell him also, he already doesnt listen to his mom, and the kid he was playing with is a real dick who's parents DONT care...so IM him and help the cause. He is POPSHUZIT

j7million
01-27-2002, 01:41 PM
Guess that means you can't drop kick him either. . . You could get a hold of someone that lives there and have the call the police. . next time they go doing it. . . ?

nutz
01-27-2002, 06:11 PM
STUPID!!!... that is seriously so stupid..

Paintchucker
01-27-2002, 07:47 PM
It is sad. Very Sad. And the problem is that they don't see the danger in it. Do a search on GOOGLE or another Search Site for "Paintball Eye Injury" ...

Also, I posted a couple good links in this thread...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23617

Here is one of the highlights. Better have them read it fast, while they still can...

All injured players were men with an average age of 22. While two men were wearing eyewear, none were wearing safety goggles at the time of the eye injury. Bleeding and swelling were the most common injuries, and eyesight was severely affected in all cases. Four players required immediate surgery, and in two cases, eye damage was permanent , according to the report.

Paintball Eye Injuries (http://www.paintballtimes.com/eyeinjuries.htm)

Matt Crawford
01-27-2002, 07:54 PM
I agree......That is just stupid.My friend played once and got shot 2 1/2 inches from his left eye, the doctor said it it hit him in the eye, he would never see out his eye again.Now he wears the mask all the time, even in the parking lot at the field.I hope your bro's friend learns his lesson.Get his parents to ground him and take his pb gun away for a few weeks and see if he learns this leason in paintball......

ThePatriot
01-27-2002, 07:57 PM
I cant, my brother wasnt there, this took in place in NY and he wasnt even my brother, a friend of my brother....none the less i do not believe he did this. They were also shooting hot because he said he got hit and it was bleeding...shooting hot w/o masks, some of the dumbest morons I EVER SEEN

SlipknotX556
01-27-2002, 10:20 PM
yo guys matt is my friend im patriots brother... well i have known matt for 12 years and this has got to be the MOST STUPIDEST THING HE HAS EVER DONE... before we moved to FL he sayed p ball suxed and he would never play now he wants to play... im gonna have to call him and tell him that he has to wear a mask... he will probably not listen to me but i have to try or their is gonna be somethin on the news sayin 13 year old boy wuz killed today due to not wearin a mask while playin paintball at a friends house.