PDA

View Full Version : Trigger help

LqdTECH
01-27-2002, 11:49 AM
I currently have a 45 grip, black, plastic i think thats the material, I was able to put a small whole behind the trigger pendulum and place a very light spring so that when i pull the trigger it springs back quicker.

This is a very nice set up i get very fast shots from it, but i want to upgrade it so somthing else..

I was looking around and of course found the Intelliframe and I aslo came across an Electric trigger with LCD for the mag...

Could I get some suggestions on what type of grip and trigger would be best for the mag?

Bonx0007
01-27-2002, 01:06 PM
The hyper or electric frame need some fine tuning when you put them on. The work nicly with the stock air valve. If you have a retro I suggest that you get an intelli frame they are nice. I am probably gonna sell my benchy 2x for one. The intelli is nice because with 4 dollars worth of radioshack parts you can make it so your warp or revy spins with every trigger pull you take. Both great frames. If you go electric get a hyper frame from center flag because they have awsome customer service.All in all....Hyper frame-250.00 and intelli 110.00 roughly.

My 2 cents