PDA

View Full Version : And before I knew it, I was a cocker whore again

punkncat
12-02-2008, 01:50 AM
I said to myself that I was not going to own any more cockers. I had enough of them and was done. Well, next thing you know I have one in the closet. Then I am trading things off to get more. Suddenly I have two in the closet and two more in the mail on their way to me, and a pile of extra parts again already.

The darn things have a gravitational pull to me, I can't get away apparently. Resistance is futile.
:shooting:

Hilltop Customs
12-02-2008, 02:13 AM
IDK how you gun whores do it....wait, ahhh crap, my pile of markers seems to be growing too :) Fortunately, funds are low enough to keep the stockpile reasonable....for now.

Its the backblock :cool: its memorizing. I've always wanted one, but the mags kept me satisfied....plus I always seem to get hit in the mask by the backblock :tard:

punkncat
12-02-2008, 10:56 AM
Its the backblock :cool: its memorizing. I've always wanted one, but the mags kept me satisfied....plus I always seem to get hit in the mask by the backblock :tard:

Yeah, I have had to have a beavertail on the ones I have recently gotten, cause I have not learned to keep my head back away from it when I tuck. Got a really nice circular mark on my new Events from doing it. :mad:

BigEvil
12-02-2008, 11:17 AM
Yeah I know what you are going through Punkncat. Im on a cocker kick too. Gotta love em.

Smoothice
12-02-2008, 02:02 PM
I am up to 3 as of now. But trying to get rid of 2. I am a marker whore at heart but a minimalist by nature.