PDA

View Full Version : Euro Xmag Anodizing Update

bunny5
12-02-2008, 09:32 PM
there is no charm. After 2 reano's G******** is not willing to work with me anymore.

AO: Long time, no see.... lol This post will be very difficult to type as I do not want to "alarm" the "filter" but it seems as though G******** and I will not be finishing the gun together.

After I posted on my earlier thread about how I would like to work with him. The next day I got an e-mail stating that...

I tried to work with you but all you have done is try to drag my reputation thru the mud on a public forum so I am refunding your money.

I am really tired of this subject and just don't really care anymore. I'm exhausted with paintball companies. I've lived through working with companies such as modifiedpaintball and I was a member of the Predator Emag list that waited for a couple years so it is not really a surprise to be handled in such a way. I just feel as though AO needs to know how this was resolved.

Good luck with your future endeavors with paintball but I will now be taking a short break from the sick twisted game.

http://www.pbpixels.com/images/whatsawordforsh.jpg
*Watch out MotM here I come!!!*This picture is of the second time it was redone. I sent 4 parts to them and they only reanodized the body and the frame. Thats what they said they would.

Sumthinwicked
12-02-2008, 09:36 PM
kinda glad i didnt trust my longbow to them its got like 34 pieces big pricetag of like 400 or so i forget but after that issue u have had ill stick to the fool or another aoer ;)

Tunaman
12-02-2008, 09:41 PM
That sucks man. I see and feel your pain. Have it bead blasted and done again in dust black by someone who know how to anno properly. I too have lost quite a bit of money on ruined parts. ;)

bunny5
12-02-2008, 09:41 PM
Sumthinwicked: lol. I'm not trying to sway you at all. I just wanted to show you guys how they treated one of their many customers. Check out PBN Anodizing forum and you will see many happy customers, but if you are willing to support one of AO's anodizers as well then def. go for it!!!

BenoitOWN
12-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Stop quoting me guys... im good now ...

mostpeople
12-02-2008, 09:47 PM
I just sent my 04 highlander excal to thefool because of this.

Thanks again for letting us know what happened bunny.

Steelrat
12-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Their treated you well, they re-did the ano 3 time(even if they failed 3 time) after all the comment you have made on a forum after their bad work they have done. I would not be happy too to get treated the way you treated them and would have refunded.

Some place would have done nothing.

That just my opinion

Look at the picture of his marker. They actually sent it to him that way. If they even remotely cared about doing the job right, they would have reannoed all the parts, not just a couple of them. They sent him a marker, knowing that the black parts didn't match. You find that to be satisfactory? With that kind of service, can you blame someone for making it public?

bunny5
12-02-2008, 09:56 PM
BenoitOWN: They actually only anodized it twice. I don't really understand how I have really even bashed gruntbull in the first place within my thread. I stated what I thought and I was pretty respectful. I even took down the post on pbnation (BigE can attest) just so gruntbull could come on here and clear the airwaves. It does upset to think that I was trying to "bring down" their company. Yes, I did say it looked like crap, but it did. G******** even agreed. I tried to let the pictures speak for themselves not me.

Anyone that didn't see the original thread, search through see how I handled the situation.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=237472

I could understand the company wanting nothing to do with me if I complained about the anodizing on a forum the first time, but I patiently waited a couple more weeks to wait to see the final result before posting on here.

Thanks for your post tho!!

Their treated you well, they re-did the ano 3 time(even if they failed 3 time) after all the comment you have made on a forum after their bad work they have done. I would not be happy too to get treated the way you treated them and would have refunded.

That just my opinion

Ruler_Mark
12-02-2008, 09:57 PM
:(

bunny5
12-02-2008, 10:00 PM
Tunaman: lol don't scare me. I haven't test fired the marker yet. who knows what will happen...
mostpeople: :cheers:
Ruler_Mark: sigged. owait :(

Chris Nearchos
12-02-2008, 10:02 PM

That just my opinion

no, see you are wrong on that. bunny has given them an extream amount of leway to fix their problem. BTW, they only tried once to fix the problem (ie only two anno atemps done to the marker total), not 3 as you are trying to say.

and can ateast to bunny's coolness and willing to work out any issue. I have been working on a project which involved something VERY VERY special and worth its wait in gold of bunny's. but i have strucken bad luck and have greatly ruined this certian special part. even though he has this horrible anno issue on the table to deal with, he has been very understanding and willing to work with me and allow me to fix the problem and get a replacement part for him.

so i just wanted to show how friendly and easy guy to work with bunny is. to upset him to this point just means that the other person in the situation is not wanting/willing to do what needs to be done to make right.

with that said, i guess i will be taking another anno name off my bare list now.

sorry that you are having so much bad luck with mags bunny.

-Chris

michbich
12-02-2008, 10:08 PM
I don't think you dragged their reputation thru the mud at all. I have read all the thread and you have been very civil about it. What has dragged their reputation thru the mud is actualy their own work.

BenoitOWN
12-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Was only saying with what I have read from Grunt in the last thread made ... I didnt remember the anno picture and assumed this was the 3rd time and misread this thread.

3rd time is NOT the charm. G******** is not willing to work with me anymore.
For me that title made me think of: They did it a 3rd time and they messed up again and no longuer want to deal with me.

Sorry for my confusion.

bunny5
12-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Chris: :cheers: I've very weary to send out any more of my mags for a while so i'm going to take a break from paintball for a while. Hopefully by then your 2009 Nearchos-Mag will be out so I can pick one up.

michbich: I'm glad to see that you read everything. It felt like I was losing my mind after I read the e-mail from them.

BenoitOWN: Sorry about that. I edited the OP to make it a little more sense. After I posted on the thread and got banned for a couple days G******** apparently sent me the money the same day my thread got locked. So I did not have a say in it.

Ruler_Mark
12-02-2008, 10:46 PM
this thread makes me even more sad than the first one.

Swiss Cheeze
12-02-2008, 10:48 PM
:ninja:

bunny5
12-02-2008, 10:49 PM
Ruler_Mark: i think it was more sad to open the old thread and seeing that I got banned. lol. i thought there was a g******** and AO conspiracy.
Swiss:i'll trade you my ano job for your ano job ;)

mostpeople
12-02-2008, 10:55 PM
I still cannot believe that made it out the door, it shows their responsibility and credit are not where they should be.

Ruler_Mark
12-02-2008, 10:55 PM
Ruler_Mark: i think it was more sad to open the old thread and seeing that I got banned. lol. i thought there was a g******** and AO conspiracy.
Swiss:i'll trade you my ano job for your ano job ;)

THats exactly what I thought till i read the last post.

Sundown
12-02-2008, 10:59 PM
ouch,, ya that must hurt seeing your pride and joy come back like that.
It's enough to make a man cry......

Well hope you can still find happiness with your marker :)

Swiss Cheeze
12-02-2008, 11:04 PM
Just rattle can it b5. You couldn't do any worse than was already done. :D

michbich
12-02-2008, 11:18 PM
You never know, maybe unmatched markers will be the new hot thing next season.
:p

TwilightG
12-02-2008, 11:28 PM
Bake it and see what cool colors you get! :D

I kid, I kid... :p

Ruler_Mark
12-02-2008, 11:33 PM
You never know, maybe unmatched markers will be the new hot thing next season.
:p

better yet next season we will put rabbit suits on when we play and shoot rotten eggs only. :rolleyes:

afortuna
12-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Come on guys. What is not to like about a custom 1-of quadruple color partial fade mag? :tard: If you don't like it, send it to me. I'll rub it and pet it and call it Fred. :wow: I would fault Grunt's quality control, but he did refund the money. It wasn't a complete and total wash. You'll just have to send it off and wait for a Christmas present to return. :headbang:

Smoothice
12-03-2008, 12:14 AM
http://www.pbpixels.com/images/thatwasworthit.jpg

michbich
12-03-2008, 12:22 AM
^^^^
I have to say that i laughed for atleast 5 minutes and the only coment i could think was: Oh no he didnnnn't!

mr doo doo
12-03-2008, 02:47 AM
hahaha, ay yi yi, i hope that picture doesnt get too far away from this thread... :eek:

Smoothice
12-03-2008, 01:04 PM
^^^^
Oh no he didnnnn't!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCvIw7DMHXc

Sadly I can't take credit for the creation of that marvelous pic. Just the posting of it ;)

Dend78
12-03-2008, 02:04 PM
are you freaking serious?!?!?!? i missed this i cant believe after all of that was said all you got was sorry heres your money back and a trash anno job to boot

bunny i feel for ya man good luck with all of your other projects

:cheers:

Hilltop Customs
12-03-2008, 03:29 PM
wow thats just disappointing, I was really hoping you would get well taken care of after the response to the last thread. Speaking of responses to the last thread, where did gruntbulls go? specifically:

Robert, what can i do to make this right?

A) complete refund.

B) reanodize complete marker.

C) complete refund and reanodize complete marker.

What do you think is fair?

Sorry for your loss, but thanks for sharing your experience.

"all you have done is try to drag my reputation thru the mud on a public forum"
posting their work is dragging their reputation through the mud :rofl: shouldn't have let that crap go out the door(2 times) so you wouldn't be able to complain/post pictures of shoddy work. Thats their own mistake, no one elses.

bunny5
12-03-2008, 03:58 PM
lol.. didn't even realize that. I wonder why he deleted all of his posts... I guess he didn't feel like giving me option C. or even D. (free anodizings for everyone..lol)

Good Catch!

Dend78
12-03-2008, 04:45 PM
man i know people make mistakes and i know they can be made twice but to say he would refund you 100% and redo it right this time around and then to back is a lil on the shady side. i know they have done tons of nice work and screw ups do happen but then to say he would redo it all free of charge and then say nah heres your money back kills me. i even thought well if hes willing to redo it and refund your money he more than took care of the problem, and i was giving them another thought about my emag but im for sure stickin with fool

Phaelynar
12-05-2008, 02:57 PM
"all you have done is try to drag my reputation thru the mud on a public forum"
posting their work is dragging their reputation through the mud :rofl: shouldn't have let that crap go out the door(2 times) so you wouldn't be able to complain/post pictures of shoddy work. Thats their own mistake, no one elses.

I'll bet you 10 bucks this isn't in his picture gallery with a description of "Simple, yet elegant, red to black fade. Exactly what the customer asked for."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dend78
12-05-2008, 03:01 PM
I'll bet you 10 bucks this isn't in his picture gallery with a description of "Simple, yet elegant, red to black fade. Exactly what the customer asked for."

:spit_take :spit_take :spit_take :spit_take

ElPanda
12-05-2008, 03:05 PM

:spit_take :spit_take :spit_take :spit_take

garbageman705
12-05-2008, 03:31 PM
GB did my marker, they did a pretty good job. It could have been polished more, some of the nooks and crannies were skipped over. They forgot to send one of the small parts but after some cajoling they replaced it.

bunny5
12-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Phaelynar: lol it breaks my heart that mine didn't make their marker gallery.... :D
garbageman705: what part did they forget to ship back to you? Did they replace/anodize it?

garbageman705
12-05-2008, 03:56 PM
I sent in a Viking, they lost one of the data covers. Then told me that they certainly shipped it and I must have lost it. I checked the packing 3 times and it wasn't there. They happened to have a spare one at the shop and got it out to me in a little less than 2 weeks.

Ruler_Mark
12-05-2008, 05:11 PM
I sent in a Viking, they lost one of the data covers. Then told me that they certainly shipped it and I must have lost it. I checked the packing 3 times and it wasn't there. They happened to have a spare one at the shop and got it out to me in a little less than 2 weeks.

They did the same to an emag trigger for jp's karta. they somehow had a TL sitting on thier floor.

trevorjk
12-05-2008, 08:26 PM
They did the same to an emag trigger for jp's karta. they somehow had a TL sitting on thier floor.

well with TL's being so common i could see that happening :p