PDA

View Full Version : I wish

LqdTECH
01-27-2002, 12:40 PM
I wish Paintball would become more populer to the world.. perhaps then the prices would drop!:)

I mean damn when a marker is equall in price with a laptop u know there is a seriouse Supply and demand problem in the paintball industry:)

OldSchoolMag
01-27-2002, 01:54 PM
So then is there a supply and demand problem in the computer industry too?

LqdTECH
01-27-2002, 02:16 PM
Not at all. The price for computer parts start high then come down FAST because there are constant advancments and supply and demand even out...That isnt the case in PB I have been playing off and on for years now (I still have my old VM68 i started with:)) and the price for guns and parts has not dropped very much at all.

But remember the reason prices start high in the computer industry is because BIG buisness is in the equation of supply and demand whereas in paintball its only individual consumer purchus. Also the companys that make these markers are not major corperations they are small industry buisness.

If they evened out prices a bit more at this stage of Paintballing then their buisness would take off.. they would make up for major price with volume of sale.

j7million
01-27-2002, 02:22 PM
I don't think prices will drop that much. . . it's people will pay so much for gun so why drop the price? If someone is going to pay $1200 for a computerized paintslinger then why drop the price any? They would have to drop the price a lot to get any more business but they would still make the same amount of $$$. Atleast that's what I think :-D