PDA

View Full Version : Grips for a 90 frame...

Stayhuge
12-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Hi everyone,

Just curious if anyone knows if aluminum 90* panels exist. I haven't seen them around, but I have seen them for almost every other frame. Anyone know who might make them? Thanks

ClassicMagger
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Hey:

I know that the Chimera Frame's included Alu. Grip Panels for the first little while, I believe, sold in Raw and Gloss Black for a little while.

I'm sure that you could most likely find a set of those around in the B/S/T if you put up a post and are looking for Alu. Grip Panels for a Chimera Frame.

For the other various 90 Degree Frames (some of which do NOT use the same grips/grip panels as the Chimera Frame and 90 Degree Angel Frames use) there may be another source for them, or one of our lovely grip manufacturers, Luke, FireBlade, and/or Kruger (I believe that is all, maybe a few more, but I've been out of the loop for a bit) would be willing to whip you up a pair for whatever type of frame you need, if you can't find a set from a wanted thread in the B/S/T.

Best of Luck to You,

-ClassicMagger

Stayhuge
12-05-2008, 11:15 AM
Thank you, I will look around, and if not, I will let you know. Thanks again :clap:

Thotograph
12-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Those alluminum chimera panels are gorgeous but also hard to find... I've wanted a pair since I first saw them :( though I have not actively pursued them... goodluck finding some budd.

If you decide to nab some angel grips the best looking ones from angel IMO are the 05 Speed's. You'll want the 90 degree versions... there's also a 45 thats identical in style. Here's a link to FixMyAngel.com (http://shop.fixmyangel.com/grip-cheek-pack-p-377.html) which is pretty much the best place for Angel parts. I've got a pair of these on my ChiMag.

If you're gonna go with wood grips check out kruger, he rocks :headbang:

splat15k
12-05-2008, 01:20 PM
I had the aluminum panels on my chimera, but sadly college tuition forced me to sell them :( . Although they looked nice, they weren't overly comfortable. Good luck finding them nonetheless!

ElPanda
12-05-2008, 01:37 PM
http://inlinethumb17.webshots.com/40016/2864385370041328042S500x500Q85.jpg

air assaults

Stayhuge
12-05-2008, 01:42 PM
Thanks everyone, I like those on the Devil Mag. I posted a listing on the BST thread, so hopefully someone comes through. I'll check with Luke and see if he can whip something up. Thanks everyone.

ClassicMagger
12-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Hey:

ElPanda- that marker does not have Alu. Grips. Those are FryMarker Grips made from Resin...She made them special for Devil's Den Paintball for the Devil-Mags w/ 90 Degree Frames.

Stayhuge- I may have some 90 degree grips, if you are willing to go with some of the Angel's or FryMarkers and probably a few other different ones, just not Alu. If it just has to be black, that shouldn't be a problem.

-ClassicMagger

Stayhuge
12-05-2008, 02:36 PM
Nah, I need aluminum ones so that I can get them annoed to match my marker when I get it annoed. I appreciate the offer though. Thank you

lasrsktr
12-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Nah, I need aluminum ones so that I can get them annoed to match my marker when I get it annoed. I appreciate the offer though. Thank you

I may have a set of them at the house buried deep in the collection... I would have to look..

I know I have one set... but those can't leave!

I will let you know if i have more.

p8ntball72
12-05-2008, 08:12 PM
I've got a set right here.. {raw}
Not sure I want to sell them, but what are you looking to spend?

Stayhuge
12-06-2008, 12:22 AM
p8ntball72, I PM'd you

lasrsktr, I am interested. LMK if you find them

As for this thread, I didn't mean for it to turn into a WTB thread. I already started one of those in the proper area (Misc WTB/WTS). I was more just looking if they exist. I appreciate all of the responses though. If anyone has anything, please post in my other thread, or PM me. Thanks again :cheers: