PDA

View Full Version : Are all AGD blade triggers the same?

xero28
12-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Hey all. I'm talking about the "standard" two-finger blade triggers that will come with an intelli. The reason I ask is that I just picked up a Y-frame and there seems to be a small notch at the top of the trigger where the trigger rod sits. I've taken a look at blades on intellis, and they don't seem to have this same notch. I don't know if it is just an optical illusion when I'm looking at the pics, but the Y's seem to have it and the intelli's not. :tard: So are the blades on Y's different?

When I fire, the trigger rod doesn't travel all the way back because of this notch. When I first put the frame on, the rod would sometimes not return completely and stay back in the frame. I unscrewed the rod a bit to get closer to the trigger (I almost had to have it touch, but there is still a small gap). Now I am still getting the rod not returning completely, but I am usually able to just pull the trigger again and it will pop back out fully. This is a bit frustrating because I'm using an RT valve and not getting hardly any kind of bounce.

I'm wondering if the sear isn't able to fully engage the on/off pin and it is just barely sealing enough to fire, but not quite enough to get a good "push" from the incoming air pressure, thus causing the shorter return. I'm going to try putting in a quad o-ring the next time I have a chance to tinker and see if this makes any difference.

I hope this post isn't as confusing for you as it is for me. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-X

luke
12-08-2008, 12:42 PM
I asked the same question sometime back>

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=225027

RogueFactor
12-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Yes. The blade triggers on Y-Grips are slightly different than the blade triggers on Intelliframes.