PDA

View Full Version : leak

one2many247
01-27-2002, 02:56 PM
not sure beefy. dont really know how much pressure can u tell me what going on?. do you know if theres a regulator i can put and jus delete the expansion chamber. please help. aloha glenn
;)

BEEFYSAUSAGE
01-27-2002, 03:21 PM
ok ..do you know what sort of air bottle you have???cause it should have a gauge on the side of it saying how much pressure its putting out (output pressure)ok that should be 800 psi or so..if you have a pre set tank (you cant ajust the regulater then you might have 400 psi 1 .
is there a paintball store near you??? they might be able to help..

one2many247
01-29-2002, 12:40 AM
thanks again beefy i'll check with the paint store. the only problem is they don't know much about mags. is there a store on line where i could set it up to be a low presser marker. if yes, what do i need? right now, i bought the ans reg. which they suggested?! ans bolt, and that good for nothing on and off valve. i probaly have to get rid of that expansion chamber i have, hehe i only have it on cause it looks good on my gun. thats probaly why it's leaking, tell me what to replace it with? and make it running top shape. where to get it from. thanks again and aloha from maui.
Glenn C.:confused:

BEEFYSAUSAGE
01-29-2002, 05:34 AM
Lets talk turkey. Get rid of the ans on/off valve, stick with the stock valve. You do not need a 2nd regualtor on the gun, as it will impeed flow and give you inconsistent velocities. The best thing you can buy for your mag is a 12 volt revolution and a air gun designs intelli frame trigger, custom products or freak barrel ( one that lets you size barrel to paint). Other than that everything else is cosmetic, nothing else will make it perform better.
Oh, a super bolt but they have problems (wait a while).

BEEFY.

BEEFYSAUSAGE
01-29-2002, 05:38 AM
You cant make it a low pressure gun the input pressure should be 700PSI plus. Anything lower the gun will suffer velocity drop off problems. The gun actually runs at 400PSI anyway but you need the higher pressure going into the regulator on the gun.

BEEFY.