PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with AO???

C_losjoker
12-09-2008, 02:57 PM
Not sure if this is the right area for this, if not please move. Lately when I am on AO and press the back button on my browser or my mouse, it does not work. it clicks and flashes like its going but ends up loading to the same page. At first i thought maybe i have a bug or something, but this is the only web site it does it on. any other web site the back button on the browser or mouse works just fine. Once i am in a threat or want to back to the main page, I have to click on the forum button and then to where i want to go and then to the posting. doing a big all end around circle. Anyone else have this problem?

michbich
12-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Works just fine for me.

punkncat
12-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Try clearing your temp files.

tech-chan
12-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Not sure if this is the right area for this, if not please move. Lately when I am on AO and press the back button on my browser or my mouse, it does not work. it clicks and flashes like its going but ends up loading to the same page. At first i thought maybe i have a bug or something, but this is the only web site it does it on. any other web site the back button on the browser or mouse works just fine. Once i am in a threat or want to back to the main page, I have to click on the forum button and then to where i want to go and then to the posting. doing a big all end around circle. Anyone else have this problem?

Theres a bug in the system, i just had the same problem. Log off and back on, and delete your cookies, it should fix it.

Stayhuge
12-10-2008, 09:34 PM
I had the same issues. I will try that fix. Thanks

MeŠiCX
12-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Hit back twice fast and it will go back one.

SkinnyHare
12-11-2008, 01:38 AM
Alt + F4 works miracles. no kidding.