PDA

View Full Version : AO SoCal Presents **ClareBall I** - Camp Pendleton January 25th, 2009

Pages : [1] 2

Smoothice
12-09-2008, 04:36 PM
**If you are attending this event please post up and pm me with your Full name.**

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6394/clareproof1ib4.jpg

Hey guys and Gals ;)

The planning has been completed. I have put my credit card on the table to lock us in. Its time to get together. It has been awhile since the last one.

We have played our cards right and we will have an AGD celebrity joining us.

This person may be more EXCITING to meet as the great Tom Kaye himself.

Heres a hint ----> http://www.pbportal.de/media-files/2/9/2/6/0/clare_9.jpg

Thats right. The one, the only, Clare Benavides!

So with that said here are the details.

Date:

Jan 25th 2009
Registration from 8:00-8:45

Camp Pendleton

Whoever is driving needs to have:

Valid and current Registration and Insurance for the vehicle as well as a Drivers License

If you don't have ALL 3 of the above then you will be denied access and possibly shot.

I am not joking about the denied access part. They are very very strict. So if your car does not have valid registration and insurance then you need to take a car that does.

Price:

$22 **exact change is required** this covers admition, air, & tip
*WARNING* They don't take tanks that are older than 3 years from a hydro date. Even if its a 5 year tank! And no pink filled paint.

Parking:
Lets all park at the upper lot in the bottom right corner. Or close to it. Just try to be on the right side.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x57/smoothice15/forum%20pics/campp.jpg

Food:
Bring your own food. If you want pizza there is a domino's that delivers. I will have their number with me

Paint:
Bring your own paint. No Pink Fill

Waiver:
http://www.thepaintballpark.com/NoScan/waiver.pdf

**If you are attending this event please post up and pm me with your Full name.**

Attending and given me a full name:

smoothice
loguzzzzzz
+1
rudz
UberGeek
+1
Old School 626
+1
CrunchyMilk
Sk8ermog
+2
sandfreestyle
shrub909
Shingo
Whee McGee
+3
pk5
+1
OEM Petey
PumpMag
Carbon Blue
Demonio
+7
Clare
+1
DEEPSEA
sir magsalot
dsrkd
+4
ryantheco
flyingpootang
skyless
nevtangle

Total:47

Rudz
12-09-2008, 04:56 PM
tatch already said he isnt coming, hes afraid clare will put some capo on his steroided butt an take her xkitty back :rofl:

sandfreestyle
12-09-2008, 05:07 PM
Im going and I may be bringing another with me

Old School 626
12-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Me + 1

UberGeek
12-09-2008, 05:41 PM
I'm going :shooting:

Sk8ermog
12-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Ross Gunn IV AKA: Sk8ermog is in.

This is a BYOP field right? Think they will allow me to bring SC paint? ;) Not that it's what I'd want to shoot, but I get it cheap. See you all there.

Rudz
12-10-2008, 01:09 AM
Ross Gunn IV AKA: Sk8ermog is in.

This is a BYOP field right? Think they will allow me to bring SC paint? ;) Not that it's what I'd want to shoot, but I get it cheap. See you all there.

its byop, run whatcha brung man :clap:

OEM Petey
12-10-2008, 01:50 AM
i should be in! .. unless some crazy snowboarding trip comes up :D

If you can request Matt as a ref, that'd be awesome. Really cool ref! We always request him when we plan our private games

WARNING (Smooth, you might want to add this in your first post):

They don't take tanks that are older than 3 years from a hydro date. Even if its a 5 year tank!

Also, no pink filled paint.

CrunchyMilk
12-10-2008, 02:13 AM
I'm in... can't wait to finally meet some more local AO'ers

Rudz
12-10-2008, 02:20 AM
add shrub and d4m4don3 to your list, they dont have a choice, they have to come... :rofl:

Rudz
12-10-2008, 02:21 AM
i should be in! .. unless some crazy snowboarding trip comes up :D

If you can request Matt as a ref, that'd be awesome. Really cool ref! We always request him when we plan our private games

WARNING (Smooth, you might want to add this in your first post):

They don't take tanks that are older than 3 years from a hydro date. Even if its a 5 year tank!

Also, no pink filled paint.

who do they think they are? a gio field? lol :rofl:

PumpMag
12-10-2008, 04:05 AM
I'm in! :)

Whee McGee
12-10-2008, 12:49 PM
Count me in for now.

Petey, what if the tank clearly states 5 year, like the new crossy?

Speaking of tanks, who has mine? :confused:

Be sure to bring it. :D

Smoothice
12-10-2008, 01:11 PM
1st post has been updated. If your name is not on the list it is because you have not pm'ed me your full name. The one on your drivers license! I'm doing this now so that I don't have to do it day of.

Shingo
12-10-2008, 03:12 PM
I'm 99.9% sure I can make it... please pencil me in.

Shingo

OEM Petey
12-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Count me in for now.

Still no bueno. My friend has a crossfire with a born date of 8/05, which also said it was a 5 year tank, and they just let him slide when we played in september.

Rudz
12-11-2008, 01:12 AM
Count me in for now.

i think oldschool has yours, lol it went from geekwarrior, to old school, lol if anyone needs a tank i have a couple spare tanks, spare guns, spare loaders, spare masks...spare barrel kits, spare.... :rofl:

Whee McGee
12-11-2008, 03:11 AM
i think oldschool has yours, lol it went from geekwarrior, to old school, lol if anyone needs a tank i have a couple spare tanks, spare guns, spare loaders, spare masks...spare barrel kits, spare.... :rofl:
Yeah, I know someone has it. :tard:

Old School 626
12-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Count me in for now.

I do! It's sitting safely in my office at home.... Unless my 2 year old get a hold of it Muahahahaaa!

No pink paint?? Homophobic much? Anyone know the reason why?

sandfreestyle
12-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Some pink fills (Evil) will stain no matter what. That's my guess.

Whee McGee
12-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Some pink fills (Evil) will stain no matter what. That's my guess.
Bingo.
I have two jerseys and a pair of multicam pants with pink stains that never washed off...

Bagheera
12-12-2008, 03:08 AM
I'll go if I can clear this with my chica. Air includes Co2 fills, right?

zondo
12-14-2008, 02:48 AM
I'll go if I can clear this with my chica. Air includes Co2 fills, right?

Sure do... all day air/CO2 $10.

But the $22 covers entry, air, and tip. Sounds like you're covered either way.

Smoothice
12-14-2008, 08:12 PM
If your name is not on this list and you ARE coming then please pm me your full name. The one on your drivers license.

smoothice
loguzzzzzz
rudz
UberGeek
Old School 626
+1
CrunchyMilk
Sk8ermog
sandfreestyle
+1
d4m4don3
shrub909
Shingo
Whee McGee
pk5
OEM Petey
PumpMag
Carbon Blue

Total:18

Beemer
12-14-2008, 10:28 PM
You left Clare off the list. :)

sandfreestyle
12-15-2008, 02:53 PM
How could you leave out Clare?

Speaking of Clare, anyone heard from her lately about this?

Rudz
12-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Dunno where she be?

PumpMag
12-16-2008, 02:19 AM
She knows.

sandfreestyle
12-16-2008, 12:06 PM
As long as she is in the loop, that's all that matters.

Rudz
12-16-2008, 02:26 PM
She knows.

i forgot you guys are "involved" :rofl:

Carbon Blue
12-16-2008, 06:38 PM
wooohoooo! Its definitely been a while. :D

Rudz
12-18-2008, 12:36 PM
yeah seriously, but i notice when we have longer periods between games, more people show up, maybe this will be the same, cant wait :bounce:

Demonio
12-18-2008, 04:12 PM
Put me down - I should be good to go.

PumpMag
12-19-2008, 04:15 AM
Speaking of Clare, anyone heard from her lately about this?

She's excited to attend and is really looking forward to this! :)

Just make sure you all behave yourselves!

Otherwise............. :shooting:

d4m4don3
12-25-2008, 04:08 PM
Why is it that we have multiple threads for one event?

Smoothice
12-25-2008, 04:32 PM
Well...

The first one was geared towards getting everyone's input.

Then the poll was there to pick a date and location.

And this one is the actual event thread. Why the other one is stickied I don't know. I will pm beemer.

Oh yeah. And I am a post whore. So the more threads the better :rofl:

Rudz
12-27-2008, 10:53 AM
yeah when you can catch up to me as fast as you are, you know your a post whore :rofl:

wow i just realized i have almost 4k in posts, i swore i thought it was less, now i really feel like a post whore :p

sandfreestyle
12-28-2008, 06:07 PM
WOW. I'm gone a week and every thing is still the same. Makes me happy that everything is still a go.

Sk8ermog
01-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Ok I am trying to make this into kind of my bachelor party for my grooms-men so I'm bringing about 3-4 guys. I'm really getting excited for this and glad I can enjoy it with you guys.

Smoothice
01-04-2009, 05:13 PM
Ok I am trying to make this into kind of my bachelor party for my grooms-men so I'm bringing about 3-4 guys. I'm really getting excited for this and glad I can enjoy it with you guys.

Awsome!!! I actually went paintballing for my bachelor party. It was a great time.

Mind pm'ing me their full names so I can add them to the list?

:clap:

sandfreestyle
01-04-2009, 05:24 PM
This is going to be a bachlor party and birthday party all in one? How freaking sweet.

Demonio
01-04-2009, 11:02 PM
Does this mean there's gonna be a road trip up to Mr.Creams afterward??? :headbang:

dsrkd
01-06-2009, 02:20 AM
I'm still working on how many I will bring along.

Shingo
01-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Two questions:

1- When is the deadline on when we can say we can make it? I'm trying to pull a couple guys to join the fun, but wont know until later.

2- Anyone have paint deals going on? Not looking for high end paint, but I dont want junk paint either.

Smoothice
01-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Two questions:

1- When is the deadline on when we can say we can make it? I'm trying to pull a couple guys to join the fun, but wont know until later.

2- Anyone have paint deals going on? Not looking for high end paint, but I dont want junk paint either.

The night before would be fine. I mainly want to know so that I can have a pre-printed list to go off of for collecting money.

Shingo
01-06-2009, 07:59 PM
The night before would be fine. I mainly want to know so that I can have a pre-printed list to go off of for collecting money.

Sounds good... I'll let you know by the end of next week.

So who has the paint? Or I'll drop by Maxon and buy their $30 case.

Rudz
01-06-2009, 08:00 PM
probably best to get your own, i dont know if anyone has the time or money to start a paint deal

sandfreestyle
01-06-2009, 08:10 PM
probably best to get your own, i dont know if anyone has the time or money to start a paint deal
You got that right. I was thinking of a paint deal but to much other stuff is happening right now to deal with that too.

If there was enough interest I can see wat I can pull off.

Whee McGee
01-08-2009, 02:53 AM
Oh man, oh man. I gots a new toy to show you guys. :D

sandfreestyle
01-08-2009, 01:59 PM
TK702 cannot make it.

Clare
01-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Can't wait, guys! See you soon. :)

Shingo
01-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Really looking forward to this game!

Hey Smooth, I may be able to bring 5 more players. These guys will be new to the sport, so please go easy on them (at least for the first couple of games:D ). Knowing the gun whores some of you are, would you be able to lend these noobs some markers? If not, how much is it for rentals?

Rudz
01-09-2009, 04:07 PM
I can bring atleast one or two extra setup, tank/marker/hopper/

Do you need extra masks? I have a few

Loguuzz has 32 guns and counting, and he usually brings most of em

Most of these guys have extra guns/ tanks

Smoothice
01-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Really looking forward to this game!

Hey Smooth, I may be able to bring 5 more players. These guys will be new to the sport, so please go easy on them (at least for the first couple of games:D ). Knowing the gun whores some of you are, would you be able to lend these noobs some markers? If not, how much is it for rentals?

I'll leave the gun whores to speak for themselves. Since most of their markers are $700 + setups they may not be too keen on lending them out.

Not sure what the rental fee is. I'll look into it.

Rudz
01-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Its only an ego, phoenix pnuemag or an xmag...that's it.....lol

Whee McGee
01-09-2009, 05:03 PM
I got a few loaners to lend. Got a Trracer, a Phantom, a few Sheridan SBs, a P12, my P68, my Mini, my Mag, my Prostock, two Spyders... not sure how many of them are fully functional, but I'll bring them.
:D
Bring some c02 tanks and 12 grams. We'll get the party started.

EDIT: Jesus, I didn't know I had that many... :tard:
I sense a sale coming on. Anyone interested in buying a few? Haha

Shingo
01-09-2009, 05:16 PM
Thanks guys. Only one of my friends has a complete setup and is good for the meet. The rest are all noobs with no PB gear or experience to speak of.

One more thing... what's the deal with Lunch? Smooth... you gonna set something up or are we all brown baggin'?

Smoothice
01-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Thanks guys. Only one of my friends has a complete setup and is good for the meet. The rest are all noobs with no PB gear or experience to speak of.

One more thing... what's the deal with Lunch? Smooth... you gonna set something up or are we all brown baggin'?

I think brown baggin it would be best.

If anybody wants to get pizza that can be worked out day of. There is a domino's that delivers and I have them on speed dial.

Demonio
01-09-2009, 05:49 PM
I can bring a few extra masks - probably a few extra guns.

Shingo
01-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Thanks Smooth. I'll stop by Togos the night before and bring some extra cash in case someone plans on getting pizza for the game and I want a slice.

For the extra PB gear, I'm still waiting for these guys to grow a pair. So I'm not sure if we'll need them. But thanks guys for willing to lend your gear.

Rudz
01-09-2009, 06:10 PM
I think brown baggin it would be best.

If anybody wants to get pizza that can be worked out day of. There is a domino's that delivers and I have them on speed dial.

Mmmmmmm pizza......someone with a military ID can get us sodas again, or we can send smooth and watch the MP's beat him for buying with no military I'D, lol

UberGeek
01-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Mmmmmmm pizza......someone with a military ID can get us sodas again, or we can send smooth and watch the MP's beat him for buying with no military I'D, lol

Sweet, Nick receiving a MP beating, it's more fun to watch than a MMA fight... :rofl:

Smoothice
01-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Sweet, Nick receiving a MP beating, it's more fun to watch than a MMA fight... :rofl:

MP's? It was the cashier that was getting ready to beat me down.

sandfreestyle
01-09-2009, 07:08 PM
MP's? It was the cashier that was getting ready to beat me down.
Don't worry, I got your back.

Rudz
01-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Don't worry, I got your back.

ref? i wanna see smooth get whooped on by some hot blonde blue eyed female marine..lol :rofl:

Whee McGee
01-09-2009, 08:10 PM
:rofl:

Yo Shingo, I think you should let your buddies know that if there were ever a time for new guys to come and play and have a good time, this is probably it. We're all nice dudes (except for maybe smooth on "Balls Out" ).

If everything works out well, beginner friends of mine should be going down too.

sandfreestyle
01-09-2009, 08:10 PM
ref? i wanna see smooth get whooped on by some hot blonde blue eyed female marine..lol :rofl:
Well if they are female then all bets are off

Rudz
01-09-2009, 08:20 PM

Yo Shingo, I think you should let your buddies know that if there were ever a time for new guys to come and play and have a good time, this is probably it. We're all nice dudes (except for maybe smooth on "Balls Out" ).

If everything works out well, beginner friends of mine should be going down too.

some of us are rusty and will prolly suck anyways...plus i always suck.. :( :cry:

gibby
01-09-2009, 09:00 PM
some of us are rusty and will prolly suck anyways...plus i always suck.. :( :cry:

Hrm, it's possible that I might be able to make it. Don't worry, you won't be the only one who'll be rusty. I'll bring the WD-40 to loosen up those joints!

If I go, I might bring 3-4 others with me. I'll send the OP a PM when I commit. Gee, I haven't been to an AO day since forever! Only person I know on that list is Clare! LOL!!

Edit: DOH!! It's on a Sunday...that complicates things a bit. Oh well, we'll see!

Shingo
01-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Yo Shingo, I think you should let your buddies know that if there were ever a time for new guys to come and play and have a good time, this is probably it. We're all nice dudes (except for maybe smooth on "Balls Out" ). If everything works out well, beginner friends of mine should be going down too.

Yeah I know... That's the reason why I'm pushing these guys to go. Now if we did advanced walk-ons, then for sure they'll get lit by a pack of teens sportin' the latest markers 'Santa' dropped off last month.

Rudz
01-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Hrm, it's possible that I might be able to make it. Don't worry, you won't be the only one who'll be rusty. I'll bring the WD-40 to loosen up those joints!

If I go, I might bring 3-4 others with me. I'll send the OP a PM when I commit. Gee, I haven't been to an AO day since forever! Only person I know on that list is Clare! LOL!!

Edit: DOH!! It's on a Sunday...that complicates things a bit. Oh well, we'll see!

yeah but we still send you an invite every time, so no complaining :clap:

gibby
01-09-2009, 09:27 PM
yeah but we still send you an invite every time, so no complaining :clap:

LOL!! YES MA'AM! :rofl:

DEEPSEA
01-10-2009, 03:31 AM
So I have been waiting about two months to get approved with the forum and now I get to finally post.

Please put me on the list for the 25th. I will send a pm with all the details. :headbang:

Rudz
01-10-2009, 10:53 AM
awesome, welcome to the club :cheers:

sandfreestyle
01-11-2009, 12:07 PM
I checked on a paint deal and no dice. The price break this close to the date just wasn't worth the hassle. So it looks like everyone is going to have to bring their own paint.

Sk8ermog
01-12-2009, 03:02 AM
Welcome to all that new and old guys and I'm planning to bring my own paint so no worries for me and paint. I have been saving up all the extra paint from all the private groups I've refed over the last few months.

Old School 626
01-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Smooth getting beat down by a cashier?!? My money is on the cashier! Unless of course he borrowed some one's Ego!!!

Rudz sucking? If you gotta do it, suck well :)

See you all very soon!

Smoothice
01-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Smooth getting beat down by a cashier?!? My money is on the cashier! Unless of course he borrowed some one's Ego!!!

My money was on her too. She was a big ;)

SummaryJudgement
01-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Well, I may be in....maybe....

If I don't have to work this Sunday I will be down, but I won't know about that until Friday probably.

We shall see....

:cheers:

Rudz
01-12-2009, 08:03 PM

Rudz sucking? If you gotta do it, suck well :)

See you all very soon!

Yeah yeah, says the guy in the blonde wig blowing kisses and wearing a towel, lol

Smoothice
01-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Yeah yeah, says the guy in the blonde wig blowing kisses and wearing a towel, lol

And rubbing a nipple :eek:

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x57/smoothice15/thebouncefactor.jpg

Rudz
01-12-2009, 08:12 PM
Priceless!!!!!!

sandfreestyle
01-13-2009, 01:45 PM
I wonder how many new toys will be there?

Demonio
01-13-2009, 02:46 PM
And rubbing a nipple :eek:

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x57/smoothice15/thebouncefactor.jpg

That background chick is freakin Hilarious...... http://209.85.48.10/12885/84/emo/rofl.gif
(also looks like fondling they're fun zone hahahah)

Oh yeah I will be a +1 and he has a military ID ;)

Shingo
01-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Smooth, +1 for me. I'll PM the name now.

The other guys in my group are all unsure.

Smoothice
01-13-2009, 04:02 PM
Oh yeah I will be a +1 and he has a military ID ;)

pm me your buddies real name so I can add him to the list. :cheers:

pk5
01-14-2009, 12:08 PM
So the process is just to go to the check point and tell them that you are going to the paintball park, is that correct?

It has been at least 3 years since i been to CPP

Last time i was there i was rocking a spyder esprit in bright blue, pmi regulator, and a long shiny barrel. :p Stupid regulator keep choking the spyder too :p

sandfreestyle
01-14-2009, 12:48 PM
Thats what I've been told. I've never been there myself

This will be the farthest I've traveled (besides Vegas for Sinnerball) just for paintball. I love it.

Smoothice
01-14-2009, 12:55 PM
So the process is just to go to the check point and tell them that you are going to the paintball park, is that correct?

It has been at least 3 years since i been to CPP

Last time i was there i was rocking a spyder esprit in bright blue, pmi regulator, and a long shiny barrel. :p Stupid regulator keep choking the spyder too :p

Whoever is driving needs to have:

Valid and current Registration and Insurance for the vehicle as well as a Drivers License

If you don't have ALL 3 of the above then you will be denied access and possibly shot.

I am not joking about the denied access part. They are very very strict. So if your car does not have valid registration and insurance then you need to take a car that does.

sandfreestyle
01-14-2009, 12:57 PM
does the vehicle need to be registered in the drivers name?

Smoothice
01-14-2009, 01:02 PM

I don't believe so. As long as it is valid and current.

sandfreestyle
01-14-2009, 01:06 PM
I don't believe so. As long as it is valid and current.
Good. Thought I was going to have to ride a motorcycle for a moment

Smoothice
01-14-2009, 01:29 PM
Lots of info added to the first post.

Here is a link to the waivers. It would be great if you guys could fill them out ahead of time.

http://www.thepaintballpark.com/NoScan/waiver.pdf

Lets all park at the upper lot in the bottom right corner. Or close to it. Just try to be on the right side.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x57/smoothice15/forum%20pics/campp.jpg

Rudz
01-14-2009, 02:08 PM

i think so, someone should call

sandfreestyle
01-14-2009, 02:18 PM
i think so, someone should call
You really want to see me ride the bike don't you

Rudz
01-14-2009, 02:29 PM
You really want to see me ride the bike don't you

uh huh!!!! :D

sandfreestyle
01-14-2009, 02:47 PM
uh huh!!!! :D
u punk

Smoothice
01-14-2009, 03:28 PM
28 people and counting. :cheers:

This is going to be huge!

Smoothice
01-14-2009, 05:26 PM
equipment rental information for anyone who needs it.

$41 bucks for equipment, entry, air, and 500 rnds of paint.

If you do rent from them you will have to purchase their paint. $60/case. $30 for half a case. $15 for 1/4 of a case. You get the idea. :cool:

Shingo
01-14-2009, 06:30 PM
28 people and counting. :cheers:

This is going to be huge!

Oh man! I cant wait. We taking a huge group picture again?? I hope someone brings a decent camera.

Shingo
01-14-2009, 06:59 PM
equipment rental information for anyone who needs it. $41 bucks for equipment, entry, air, and 500 rnds of paint.

You sure we even need to do rentals??? Looking at this Thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2598404#post2598404), I think there is more then enough markers to go around.... TWICE! :shooting:

Smoothice
01-14-2009, 07:37 PM
You sure we even need to do rentals??? Looking at this Thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2598404#post2598404), I think there is more then enough markers to go around.... TWICE! :shooting:

Its looking like there will be guns to spare. But I would have them bring cash just in case they need to rent.

PumpMag
01-14-2009, 11:58 PM
We taking a huge group picture again?? I hope someone brings a decent camera.

We should shedule the shot at mid day - after lunch, that we can get everyone in the pic in case people have to leave early.

It would be great to have another table shot of all the AGD markers like we did in 2006.

pk5
01-15-2009, 12:02 AM
We should shedule the shot at mid day - after lunch, that we can get everyone in the pic in case people have to leave early.

It would be great to have another table shot of all the AGD markers like we did in 2006.

I'll bring the camera and tripod

flyingpootang
01-15-2009, 01:59 AM
Smooth: Dman, Zman and yours truly (Flyingpootang) are trying to make travel arrangements to SD. Whats the latest notice we can give you if we can attend or not?....

Smoothice
01-15-2009, 02:56 AM
Smooth: Dman, Zman and yours truly (Flyingpootang) are trying to make travel arrangements to SD. Whats the latest notice we can give you if we can attend or not?....

:dance:

Latest would be 8:00 pm the night before. So the 24th. That way I have time to add you to the list.

Hope you guys can make it :clap:

Smoothice
01-15-2009, 03:40 AM
Mass pm was just sent.

A-tach your pm box is full. So don't cry to me that you never received a pm ;)

sandfreestyle
01-15-2009, 03:44 AM
I'll talk to him tomorrow about it

pbzmag
01-15-2009, 03:52 AM
I haven't been paintballing for a long time. Last time was for a scenario back in 2007. Been so busy lately with archery tournaments and trying to control a health problem that I was recently diagnosed with. I will try my best to make it guys!

Sprite
01-15-2009, 06:38 AM
OOOoooohhhhh!!! Count me in! Unless work decides to be jerks...

flyingpootang
01-15-2009, 11:32 AM
Mass pm was just sent.

I spoke to A-Tach and he said that Sundays aren't good for him right now, but may change in the summer :(

Rudz
01-15-2009, 11:43 AM
I spoke to A-Tach and he said that Sundays aren't good for him right now, but may change in the summer :(

I say we all keep harrassing him, ill give his number to anyone who agrees to help me harass him into going

sandfreestyle
01-15-2009, 12:01 PM
I say we all keep harrassing him, ill give his number to anyone who agrees to help me harass him into going
I already fill up his PM box on PBL all the time trying to harrase him to go.

Loguzzzzzz
01-15-2009, 02:24 PM
LOL.......give it to me, I bet I can win him over with my charm! :rolleyes: :rofl:

sandfreestyle
01-15-2009, 02:28 PM
LOL.......give it to me, I bet I can win him over with my charm! :rolleyes: :rofl:

Oh this can end in so many different ways.

BigEvil
01-15-2009, 02:36 PM
Mass pm was just sent.

Such a bully Nik

Smoothice
01-15-2009, 03:04 PM
Such a bully Nik

If joking around with a fellow ao'er and calling things like they are makes me a bully then :dance:

I'm fine with that title :cheers:

Smoothice
01-15-2009, 06:44 PM
Guess what I just made...

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x57/smoothice15/forum%20pics/clareballposter-small.jpg

I will have 11 x 17's of these made. Need to figure that out with Clare. Most likely with an autograph. Maybe have a few as prizes. Maybe sell a few for cheap. We had discussed proceeds going to an autistic charity of her choice.

Any of you guys wanna buy some? :D

These will be printed on 80 lb gloss coated 11 x 17 paper. And printed with my offices color lazer printer. Which actually looks pretty darn good.

So no these are not professionally made posters.

I don't have that kind of extra cash in my pocket.

pk5
01-15-2009, 07:43 PM
Auction or raffle off for prize is a good idea, but i think the one where she pose with the lion look better.

Demonio
01-15-2009, 07:55 PM
If you need raffle tickets - I have a giant roll of them that I've been using for our "last pump day of the year" for the last 2 years and it's still got many many tickets left.

oh yeah- depending on price, I may be wanting one of those posters :p

Smoothice
01-15-2009, 09:11 PM
If you need raffle tickets - I have a giant roll of them that I've been using for our "last pump day of the year" for the last 2 years and it's still got many many tickets left.

oh yeah- depending on price, I may be wanting one of those posters :p

that would be cool if you could bring them.

don't know price yet. How much you willing to pay?

SummaryJudgement
01-15-2009, 10:53 PM
Guess what I just made...

We had discussed proceeds going to an autistic charity of her choice.

Soooo, the money is being donated to AO?

JK.........

Good idea about a charity raffle though........

Rudz
01-15-2009, 11:53 PM
charity raffle and signed posters are a great idea guys, remember the money goes to clares work with children suffering from autism

good job smooth :cheers:

Demonio
01-16-2009, 12:07 AM
that would be cool if you could bring them.

don't know price yet. How much you willing to pay?

IDK - I'm not a rich guy and I'm kinda cheap (except when it comes to my guns :rolleyes: )
Whatever it costs for supplies to make it and mark it up maybe 5 bucks. Is that fair? If you can bust out alot from work, I wouldn't doubt if everyone buys if they're reasonably priced.

sandfreestyle
01-16-2009, 12:02 PM
I have some stuff I can donate to a raffle, provided all the money goes to charity.

Smoothice
01-16-2009, 12:45 PM
I have some stuff I can donate to a raffle, provided all the money goes to charity.

Yup all money is going to charity. Thanks for offering some stuff up.

If anybody else is interested in raffling something off just bring it along on the 25th.

Everybody else... Bring some money! :D

sandfreestyle
01-16-2009, 12:51 PM
Yup all money is going to charity. Thanks for offering some stuff up.
Perfect. I will definately be bring stuff to raffle off

Loguzzzzzz
01-16-2009, 01:16 PM
Smooth......

I will donate a pneu-conversion.

The winner sends me their mag and an lpr and I will convert their mechanical mag to a pneumag!

This is a $150 value.

I hope this helps to make the raffle a little better and draw more people in!

:cool:

BigEvil
01-16-2009, 01:29 PM
Smooth......

I will donate a pneu-conversion.

The winner sends me their mag and an lpr and I will convert their mechanical mag to a pneumag!

This is a $150 value.

I hope this helps to make the raffle a little better and draw more people in!

:cool:

And I will donate a custom BigEvilOnline jersey because I cant let Loguzzo show me up. :) (A $70 value)

Loguzzzzzz
01-16-2009, 01:30 PM
Update on the pneu-conversion.

Thanks to the generosity of sandfreestyle the lpr is now included!

Sandfreestyle has donated the lpr for this conversion so now all I will need is the winners mechanical mag!

Heres to sandfreestyle!

sandfreestyle
01-16-2009, 01:45 PM
I will also donate a minimag body, some TL barrels, and some other stuff too

Demonio
01-16-2009, 02:29 PM
And that's how you get a Player donated Raffle started ;)

AWESOME

I don't have much left after our december event but I'll see if I can throw something in there (besides the tickets haha)

Whee McGee
01-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Wow guys.
Hardcore.

Smoothice
01-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Guys. This is great. Clare is going to freak out when she sees what is going on.

pk5 has offered to print the posters and have them laminated :clap:

flyingpootang
01-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Guys. This is great. Clare is going to freak out when she sees what is going on.

pk5 has offered to print the posters and have them laminated :clap:

Do you have a price?

Rudz
01-17-2009, 06:09 PM
We were still kinda unsure about price, it depends on how they come out?

Smoothice
01-17-2009, 06:14 PM
Do you have a price?

I've been giving this some thought.

And I honestly don't know.

I'm thinking $7-10 for a poster. And if you buy 10-15 raffle tickets you get a free poster. Something like that might be fun. Raffle tickets will probably be $2.

It would be nice to get ALOT of people buying raffle tickets. Especially since the items up for raffle are pretty nice.

What say you AO?

Rudz
01-17-2009, 06:18 PM
10 per poster and 2 bucks each for the tickets sound good, 10 tickets gets you a free poster? Sounds good

So for a minimum of 20 bucks you get a poster and chance to win awesome prizes

sandfreestyle
01-17-2009, 06:57 PM
sounds good to me

Whee McGee
01-17-2009, 06:58 PM
sounds good to me
dawt.

Demonio
01-17-2009, 09:24 PM
that'll work

mr doo doo
01-17-2009, 11:21 PM
man, this looks like its going to be a banging event, and im sad to say that i cannot make it :(. could i still get a copy of that sweet poster? ;)

Smoothice
01-17-2009, 11:52 PM
man, this looks like its going to be a banging event, and im sad to say that i cannot make it :(. could i still get a copy of that sweet poster? ;)

If there are any left over I'll let you know. Sorry you can't make it. I was hoping to have a bunch of pumpmags out there.

sandfreestyle
01-18-2009, 12:51 AM
I doubt any will be left over, considering the count I heard was being made.

Smoothice
01-18-2009, 12:54 AM
I doubt any will be left over, considering the count I heard was being made.

Yeah it will be under 25 made. I think there will only be about 40 people showing up. And I know a good chunk are friends and family of AO members. I doubt every AO member will buy one. So 20-25 should work out fine.

Oh yeah. 1 poster per person ;)

Unless there are left overs.

sandfreestyle
01-18-2009, 12:56 AM
Oh yeah. 1 poster per person ;)

Unless there are left overs.
I plan on getting a few if there are left overs.

flyingpootang
01-18-2009, 05:37 AM
If you where back in the Bay Area you could roll with Z, Mook, and I. We're looking for a 4th man.....Any takers????

Whee McGee
01-18-2009, 07:20 AM
I wanted at least 2 posters if possible.

mr doo doo
01-18-2009, 10:09 PM
If there are any left over I'll let you know. Sorry you can't make it. I was hoping to have a bunch of pumpmags out there.

haha, thanks, i would appreciate that. yea, wanted to show some pump mag pride, but hopefully i'll be able to make it to another AO event in the future.

flyingpootang, thanks for the offer though. just couldnt make it this time since im busy with personal stuff. hope everyone has a great time though!

pk5
01-18-2009, 10:23 PM
For your comment and suggestion, anything anyone think should change?????

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6213/clareproof1yj3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

flyingpootang
01-18-2009, 11:52 PM
Smooth, I might just be going solo cholo, but I'll pm you tomorrow......
And yes Im a bowing :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Rudz
01-19-2009, 01:20 AM
Ay cavron, cholos don't bow ese, they toss they chins up to say whats up! Lol

Intiende?

UberGeek
01-19-2009, 01:38 AM

Intiende?

And people make fun of redneck's speech... :tard:

flyingpootang
01-19-2009, 01:53 AM

Intiende?

Yo no intiende nada...

Smoothice
01-19-2009, 03:24 AM
pk5 and I just hammered out another revision to the poster. I must say it looks amazing.

But to see it you will have to attend :ninja:

Carbon Blue
01-19-2009, 12:49 PM
looks like I might be taking 4 more people with me, and yes they will have the 22$ in exact change ready. See you guys next week!

Shingo
01-19-2009, 02:38 PM
I just looked at the numbers for the game.... 31 players so far. Looks like this AO meet is gonna rock!!! Smooth, you really think we'll have 40 ballers by Sunday... 20 vs 20... insane! :shooting:

Can't wait!!!

Smoothice
01-19-2009, 02:43 PM
Smooth, you really think we'll have 40 ballers by Sunday... 20 vs 20... insane! :shooting:

Can't wait!!!

It will be a target rich environment.

carbon blue - pm me full names of everybody you are bringing no later then Sat at 8:00 p.m.

sandfreestyle
01-19-2009, 03:04 PM
think i may need a little more paint than normal if this is going to be a 20 vs 20 day

Shingo
01-19-2009, 03:25 PM
think i may need a little more paint than normal if this is going to be a 20 vs 20 day

I'm thinking the same... 1/2 case for me might not cut it.

Smoothice
01-20-2009, 12:42 AM
Smooth, I might just be going solo cholo, but I'll pm you tomorrow......
And yes Im a bowing :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

ok. I have to ask.

Does this image have anything to do with your username?

http://www.listal.com/image/products/220/B00005Y412/videos/bubble-boy-429.jpg

Demonio
01-20-2009, 01:29 AM
:rofl: solo cholo :bounce:

flyingpootang
01-20-2009, 02:12 AM
ok. I have to ask.
Does this image have anything to do with your username?

Ok who told?.....Just kidding it doesn't.

Smoothice
01-20-2009, 02:15 AM

If you ever watch that movie you will see why I asked.

Rudz
01-20-2009, 02:31 AM

His name refers to the day he joined the mile high club! Lol

Demonio
01-20-2009, 04:09 AM
If you ever watch that movie you will see why I asked.

I know what you meant - I'm still laughin about that

sandfreestyle
01-20-2009, 12:46 PM
Can we really break the 50 mark?

This maybe bigger than the game at CPP last year.

Whee McGee
01-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Can we really break the 50 mark?

This maybe bigger than the game at CPP last year.
Well right now we're at the first Pendleton game size? I think the record still stands at the first SC game. We hit 60 didn't we?

I added 3 more to the list. :D

Smoothice
01-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Update:

All vehicles must be insured and registered.

But they don't care if the vehicles are registered and insured in the drivers name.

So bring your dads, brothers, in-laws, etc's car.

SummaryJudgement
01-20-2009, 04:17 PM
God I hope I can go!

(ME) :shooting: ---------> :cry: (Smoothice)

;)

Smoothice
01-20-2009, 04:22 PM
God I hope I can go!

(ME) :shooting: ---------> :cry: (Smoothice)

;)

talk is cheap. And you been sayin the same thing for awhile now. So put your marker where your mouth is.

kenny --> http://www.bigevilonline.com/images/smilies/hidingsofa.gif.................. http://www.bigevilonline.com/images/smilies/machinegun.gif <-- me

http://www.bigevilonline.com/images/smilies/gayswingy.gif

Smoothice
01-20-2009, 04:51 PM
FYI

We may have enough posters for people to buy more then 1. So bring lots of cash ;)

Old School 626
01-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Q: What is the make up of the fields we'll be playing on? Woodsball? Speedball? With those numbers speedball will be a lot like musical chairs either who is not playing or if all play...who gets a bunker and who does not. Even though it'd make a great reality TV show, it'd suck one way or another. Thoughts?

Smoothice
01-20-2009, 04:53 PM
They have a bunch of big fields. Mostly woods and scenerio type fields. They only have 1 speedball field. We will be fine as far as bunkers go.

Carbon Blue
01-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Q: What is the make up of the fields we'll be playing on? Woodsball? Speedball? With those numbers speedball will be a lot like musical chairs either who is not playing or if all play...who gets a bunker and who does not. Even though it'd make a great reality TV show, it'd suck one way or another. Thoughts?

Ive been playing there for the past 9-10 years now and the fields are humongous! They're used to be about 4 speed ball type fields but now that number has shrunken down to one airball field. Field size wont be a problem.

Demonio
01-20-2009, 05:34 PM
Anybody have a classic on/off they don't need (want to get rid of)?

sandfreestyle
01-20-2009, 05:35 PM
I don't think I have played on a woodsball/scenario field since October when they field was really just bushes and not a single man made bunker. This will be interesting.

sandfreestyle
01-20-2009, 05:36 PM
Anybody have a classic on/off they don't need (want to get rid of)?
I have a classic valve I can sell for cheap. PM me if interested.

pk5
01-20-2009, 06:31 PM
I think we need a separate thread so people can post what they have for sale at this game ????

Old School 626
01-20-2009, 06:38 PM
I think we need a separate thread so people can post what they have for sale at this game ????

Here some for trade -> http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=238928

sandfreestyle
01-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Thing about that is you get a lot of DIBS being called and what not and some people, like me and a few others, don't really know what they are going to sell until the last second. I would just bring some extra cash just incase and if you don't have enough then deal later online.

Rudz
01-20-2009, 06:43 PM
I think the FS thread would take up too many pages, plus what gets bought/ sold/ and traded usually isn't for sale, lol we make it for sale. Guns and parts always change hands, we can turn a classic toting guy in camo and a t shirt, to a mag fanatic with an xmag, pnuemags, emag and a full arsenal of mags hidden from his wife in 2 years flat. Lol

Whee McGee
01-20-2009, 07:32 PM
Damnit. This means I'm going to need to bring more stuff/cash and show up early.
I'll bring stuff to sell and trade.
This is going to be a like a damn swapmeet. :D

Rudz
01-20-2009, 07:50 PM
Damnit. This means I'm going to need to bring more stuff/cash and show up early.
I'll bring stuff to sell and trade.
This is going to be a like a damn swapmeet. :D

usually how it turns out, socal meets are more about us trading parts and making new freinds, and actually playing pb is sometimes an after thought. lol

sandfreestyle
01-20-2009, 07:52 PM
usually how it turns out, socal meets are more about us trading parts and making new freinds, and actually playing pb is sometimes an after thought. lol
Wasn't it almost 11 before we started playing last year at CPP? It was like, "Oh yeah. We came to play paintball."

lasrsktr
01-20-2009, 08:31 PM
Wasn't it almost 11 before we started playing last year at CPP? It was like, "Oh yeah. We came to play paintball."

quit yapping... its a social gathering... .

don't forget those who are fashionably late....

or those that won't be showing at alll :cry:

Carbon Blue
01-20-2009, 11:44 PM
hmmmm might be a good chance of rain that day :rolleyes:

d4m4don3
01-20-2009, 11:47 PM
hmmmm might be a good chance of rain that day :rolleyes:
weather (http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USCA0165?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared)

Expect the worst hope for the best, if not it's a chance to play a couple of games and hang out.

PumpMag
01-21-2009, 12:56 AM
Just make sure my poster doesn't get soaked! :p

flyingpootang
01-21-2009, 01:20 AM
His name refers to the day he joined the mile high club! Lol
I could give you the exact date, but I need to know does it make a difference if your batting or catching :wow:

Rudz
01-21-2009, 01:33 AM
I swing the bat and pull the hair, while I call you my b..... well u kno

Whee McGee
01-21-2009, 03:52 AM
weather (http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USCA0165?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared)

Expect the worst hope for the best, if not it's a chance to play a couple of games and hang out.
What's a little rain to a bunch of Automaggots? For you Emaggers, that's what mech mode is for. :rofl:

sandfreestyle
01-21-2009, 12:09 PM
What's a little rain to a bunch of Automaggots? For you Emaggers, that's what mech mode is for. :rofl:
Mech mode? What is this mech mode that you speak of? I thought everything these days has to be powered by a batterey in order to work. :D

I haven't played in the rain in years. Rain or shine, it will still be fun. If it does rain, then don't forget to bring a water bottle to put over the barrel holes,or to cover up the loader especially if you have a speed feed.

Rudz
01-21-2009, 04:19 PM
Rain or shine, well be there, with mechs and pump or superlectros, either way it'll be a blast

flyingpootang
01-21-2009, 05:39 PM

The weather is looking excellent. The 30% chance of rain is no longer in their prediction :headbang:

Smoothice
01-21-2009, 05:56 PM
bring all your extra autococker parts as well.

I'm in need of:

-a cocking rod and bumper
-a bolt retaining pin
-and a timing rod

That is all for now ;)

sandfreestyle
01-21-2009, 06:01 PM

I'm in need of:

-a bolt retaining pin
-and a timing rod

That is all for now ;)
we're allowed to do this? :cool:

I'm looking for:

DW 14 cocker thread barrel
14" black freak tip
freak inserts

pk5
01-21-2009, 06:05 PM
Update on the poster:

These will actually be printed on hard cover paper by a professional production firm instead of office production.

the total # produce will be 50 total.

Layout has been change a bit, the background is now white instead of black due to clare skin, putting her on a black background look ugly when it is printed.

pk5
01-21-2009, 07:02 PM
here's a preview:

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6394/clareproof1ib4.jpg (http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clareproof1ib4.jpg)
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/clareproof1ib4.jpg/1/w604.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img262/clareproof1ib4.jpg/1/)

sandfreestyle
01-21-2009, 07:09 PM
much better than the black

Smoothice
01-21-2009, 07:13 PM
These will NOT be laminated.

So after you get your autograph from Clare you can find somewhere to do the lamination. :cheers:

pk5
01-21-2009, 10:45 PM

So after you get your autograph from Clare you can find somewhere to do the lamination. :cheers:

Look up a lakeshore learning store near your area they charge 39 cent a linear foot

On a side note I just approve the proof for printing this print us going to look better than most poster

Rudz
01-21-2009, 10:52 PM
Awesome, plenty of posters to go around

pk5
01-21-2009, 11:09 PM
left over will be sold on AO for those that can't attend. All money collected will go toward clare charity cause.

Clare
01-21-2009, 11:45 PM
Wow, guys! Thanks so much for creating those posters and having them made.

Honestly, I did not know the immense amount of time and effort you guys were going to put into this, but I really appreciate it! For everyone involved in making these, I can't tell you how proud I feel to be part of the AO/AGD family. The best part is that the proceeds from these posters will be going towards a, yet unannounced, Autism charity. Thanks again, guys.

Can't wait to hang out with you and shoot stuff with all you guys on Sunday!

skyless
01-22-2009, 01:44 AM
May just have some time to make it down. Put me on the list and if i can make it i will.

flyingpootang
01-22-2009, 02:54 AM

Smooth, Any way to get mine laminated? I don't want to damage it on the way back to SF...

Rudz
01-22-2009, 03:17 AM
Clare, this was a last minute effort, if this goes off well, I plan to look for sponsors and go to further measures to make this as profitable as we can to charity. We had plans to add several other aspects to the event but we ran out of time. We should chat at the game, I know several guys came up with good ideas we can implement if there's enough intrest to make this annual, which I have no doubt can happen.

flyingpootang
01-22-2009, 12:23 PM
Clare, this was a last minute effort, if this goes off well, I plan to look for sponsors and go to further measures to make this as profitable as we can to charity. We had plans to add several other aspects to the event but we ran out of time. We should chat at the game, I know several guys came up with good ideas we can implement if there's enough intrest to make this annual, which I have no doubt can happen.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH RUDZ? :rofl: :rofl:

Rudz
01-22-2009, 12:28 PM
I had to use my intelligemt, responsible adult language, afterall the king of socal is now 25.....

Plus it was an executive message from the main office.

flyingpootang
01-22-2009, 12:29 PM

I'm in need of:

-a bolt retaining pin
-and a timing rod

That is all for now ;)
I think I have all the stuff your looking for in stainless steel. I'll put in my gear bag....

flyingpootang
01-22-2009, 12:31 PM
I had to use my intelligemt, responsible adult language, afterall the king of socal is now 25.....

Plus it was an executive message from the main office.

Stop fibbing, your just trying to impress Clare "hmmmm Clare"

sandfreestyle
01-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Stop fibbing, your just trying to impress Clare "hmmmm Clare"
He's sucking up to the Empress cause a King can only rule a small area where the Empress can rule to world.

Smoothice
01-22-2009, 12:55 PM

Everybody...

Just to clarify.

Rudz is talking about things that have not been brought up in this thread yet. Things that I/we just did not have enough time to bring to reality.

These are things that will be in the works for next year. Such as a banner, more sponsors, etc.

Everything that I have mentioned in this thread WILL be happening.

The raffle will happen. The posters will happen. Clare showing up will happen.

If anybody is still confused then please post up or pm me.

Thanks.

Rudz
01-22-2009, 01:20 PM
I'm assuming I wasn't clear in the original post, but yes everything mentioned in this thread is a reality, but if this in fact becomes an annual event, as I'm very sure it can and will, we will make it bigger and even more better next year with more intense planning.

Sorry for any confusion......jared...

sandfreestyle
01-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Sorry for any confusion......jared...
Who.. me? :D

Rudz
01-22-2009, 01:56 PM
Who.. me? :D

Course not...lol

skyless
01-22-2009, 01:58 PM
Anywhere i can get detailed directions to the pb field. I know how to get to the base but dont really know the area. thanks, I would be coming from the 5 heading s.

sandfreestyle
01-22-2009, 02:04 PM
Anywhere i can get detailed directions to the pb field. I know how to get to the base but dont really know the area. thanks, I would be coming from the 5 heading s.
info is at thepaintballpark.com

Smoothice
01-22-2009, 02:19 PM

http://thepaintballpark.com/contact.shtml

click on the top red ballon. It wiill say paintball park. Then you can click to here and put in where you are coming from.

skyless
01-22-2009, 03:02 PM
thanks

flyingpootang
01-22-2009, 03:43 PM
He's sucking up to the Empress cause a King can only rule a small area where the Empress can rule to world.

Yeah and he probably has a small scepter....... :p

All kidding aside Rudz has a great idea.....

Shingo
01-22-2009, 06:37 PM
3 more days 'till this AO meet!!! I dont know about you guys, but I'm startig to FREAK OUT!!!

47 players :wow:

tbaggin
01-22-2009, 07:18 PM
Smooth, add me to PM list please, thaks bud!

Rudz
01-22-2009, 08:41 PM
Smooth, add me to PM list please, thaks bud!

Glad to see you can make it buddy!!

Smoothice
01-22-2009, 08:48 PM
Glad to see you can make it buddy!!

nah. He wishes. He just wants to be on my pm list so he can find out about our events sooner next time.

Rudz
01-22-2009, 08:52 PM
Aww shucks....

nevtangle
01-22-2009, 09:02 PM
I really don't want to miss this event. Seems like it's going to be a great time. Anyone have a spare HP tank I can use for the day? (Damn 3 year tank rule)

Smoothice I'll PM you once I get all my ducks in a row.

Smoothice
01-22-2009, 09:05 PM
I really don't want to miss this event. Seems like it's going to be a great time. Anyone have a spare HP tank I can use for the day? (Damn 3 year tank rule)

Smoothice I'll PM you once I get all my ducks in a row.

just come.

If you show up, the tank will come. (/ghost voice)

Rudz
01-22-2009, 09:19 PM
I have a couple spares

pk5
01-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Got an extra tank too

sandfreestyle
01-22-2009, 09:55 PM
Just got a generous donation for the raffle from my local pro shop

This is going to be so much fun

Beemer
01-22-2009, 11:03 PM

You mean you finally figured out how to use the spell check thingy..... :spit_take :D :cheers:

We expext lots of pics.........AND DONT MAKE ANY NEW THREADS......keep it all HERE, this thread is EPIC...... :wow: :cheers:

Smoothice
01-22-2009, 11:39 PM
You mean you finally figured out how to use the spell check thingy..... :spit_take :D :cheers:

We expext lots of pics.........AND DONT MAKE ANY NEW THREADS......keep it all HERE, this thread is EPIC...... :wow: :cheers:

I WILL have lots of pics. And I WILL start a new thread in PB talk. Why you ask. Cause nobody comes to the meet and greet section. And this event will be so epic it must be shared with the masses. :cheers:

sandfreestyle
01-23-2009, 12:10 AM
how many people are going to just take pics?

DEEPSEA
01-23-2009, 01:20 AM
I am bring an extra body, does anyone have a loaner gun for a solid dude? :wow:

pbzmag
01-23-2009, 01:29 AM
Hey guys. It's really great that the proceeds are going to an autism charity. My nephew has mild autism. I'm not really sure if I'll make it out there. Been feeling crappy lately. I'll have to play it by ear. It there a chance for my to buy a poster and have it mailed to me if I can't make it?

dsrkd
01-23-2009, 02:51 AM
smoothice,
I will be in attendance along with ryantheco and quite possibly two maybe five total 'guests' (first timers).
Pm'ing you the info now.

pk5
01-23-2009, 03:05 AM
Hey guys. It's really great that the proceeds are going to an autism charity. My nephew has mild autism. I'm not really sure if I'll make it out there. Been feeling crappy lately. I'll have to play it by ear. It there a chance for my to buy a poster and have it mailed to me if I can't make it?

Yes the left over poster will be sold online and all the money from it minus shipping will be going toward the charity cause.

I picked up the posted today and they all look really nice, the only thing is that i had this printed on hard cover paper and well...i can't ship it in a rolled tube, more likely it will be ship in a padded envelope.

All of them will have clare signature and i am tempting to number them from 1 to 50.

clare if you read this, can i get some more picture this weekend for next year poster? It was such a pain in the butt trying to eliminate the shadow that they put on that picture.

Whee McGee
01-23-2009, 03:06 AM
how many people are going to just take pics?

I have a friend who might tbe willing to take shots while we play. With this amount of people, someone will always be available to take pictures.

Half the people going will be bringing their full arsenal to play. Hell, I'll be bringing about 13 guns myself. Expect many loaners. :D

pk5
01-23-2009, 03:07 AM

What kind of gun do you need? Electro or mech?

I'll bring a few spare cat just in case anyone need a spare gun.

nevtangle
01-23-2009, 01:16 PM
I have a couple spares

Got an extra tank too

Thanks, guys!

sandfreestyle
01-23-2009, 02:08 PM
And the count down begins....

I will be bringing some fold up tables just for items in the raffle/for sale/posters/whatever so we don't take up all the tables there or someones trunk/tailgate. Oh, and don't forget your chairs.

SummaryJudgement
01-23-2009, 03:02 PM
I have a friend who might tbe willing to take shots while we play. With this amount of people, someone will always be available to take pictures.

Half the people going will be bringing their full arsenal to play. Hell, I'll be bringing about 13 guns myself. Expect many loaners. :D

BAH! Not me, my Body Bag has been banned by my ride :( I got an NXE backpack thing that I spent a couple hours last night getting organized. I'll only be bringing 3 guns-the Blazer, X-mag, and Viking....and the basics; mask, tank, loader, tools, spares, and 2 cases of paint. I'm not sure if I can survive without two back-ups of every piece of gear, but I'll try ;)

On another note, I will also bring some stuff for the raffle. I have new, never worn Dye pants and jersey that are the wrong size and I was too lazy to return :rolleyes: Maybe some other stuff too....

pk5
01-23-2009, 03:09 PM
Do we need a mega phone? yes/No? Maybe i can find the one that we use for our youth group - no idea where it is right now though.

Demonio
01-23-2009, 03:35 PM
I'd say a Megaphone would be a good idea. Helps call everyone together for when we finally get around to playing and for calling out various announcements like the Group Pic and Raffle ticket numbers. I wish I had one handy last month when we did our raffle (Next Dec. ;) )

I'm sure there will be quite a few photographers out there. But I contacted the owner of Almost Famous Paintball (www.almostfamouspaintball.com) to let him know what AO is doing at Pendelton and that he should be there to take pics. He called me earlier this morning to let me know he'll be at the field around 10'ish to take some good action shots and possilby the Group Photo (He takes some nice pics) I'm not sure if he's gonna want to play yet, but he was excited to take the pics of the fun we'll be having.

Loguzzzzzz
01-23-2009, 04:21 PM
Yeah....tick tock goes the clock!

I am counting the minutes....

I leave NorCal at 8:00 pm tonight.................................

Redic
01-23-2009, 05:45 PM
huh... the east coast gets tuna ball

and the west gets Clare Ball

damn we need to start meeting in the middle or somehting

i think Iowa :D

but i hope it goes well for you guys just dont let rudz be alone with clare for more the 10

seconds

sandfreestyle
01-23-2009, 05:47 PM
huh... the east coast gets tuna ball

and the west gets Clare Ball

damn we need to start meeting in the middle or somehting

i think Iowa :D

but i hope it goes well for you guys just dont let rudz be alone with clare for more the 10

seconds
Don't forget we also have Sinnerball in Vegas now.

I'm more worried about shrub than rudz. shrub will try and mount anything with vajayjay. He was hitting on Peachy and some mom while in Vegas.

Redic
01-23-2009, 06:25 PM
HA

well i will ihave to try and make it to vagas next year