PDA

View Full Version : get to take my brother balling for the first time sunday

SR_matt
12-12-2008, 12:14 AM
hey guys i havent been posting really here, not been playing a lot with school and all, havent played since april. but any way my brother who is 12 years older than me has never gotten to play paintball before so sunday there is a charity game at a local field (splat brothers) that is santa vs grinch scenario game (6 hour game) that they do every year and its usually a great game.

this is going to be great im getting a little bit of gear from a friend since i dont have good lenses for my extra mask, my extra tank as gone out of hydro and my brother needs bigger gloves (hes 6'3" and im 5'7", did i get screwed on the genes or what). i have my trusty orracle autococker for him to use and im all prepared to make sure he knows everything thats up and all.

it just seems a little weird that im taking my big brother paintballing, seems a little backwards, but its gona be fun
-matt

Smoothice
12-12-2008, 01:18 AM
awsome.

I'm already planning on taking my daughters out. Only 8 more years. :clap:

RavishingEddie
12-12-2008, 01:48 AM
I remember when I took my little brother out to play the first time. It was so funny because we both got newbd and eliminated all the time. LOL