PDA

View Full Version : New to Xmag, firing modes

tbaggin
12-12-2008, 10:54 AM
is flashing my board the only way for me to get more firing modes? i read somewhere about jumping the board as well to get burst.

I searched and I am just trying to confirm all that I found.

Thank you for help, I want to know/learn all I can about my new baby!

** forgot, I have AGD 3.2

tbaggin
12-12-2008, 11:05 AM
who on this site is most trusted to send my mag to

Sundown
12-12-2008, 11:43 AM
There are a lot of good people that are trustable here.

If you wanted to have the XMod, well I know Ruler_Mark can install it.
You can go see his website:
http://www.modmymag.com/orders/index.php

thanks

tbaggin
12-12-2008, 12:49 PM
thanks sundown.

I like the AO community. Everyone here seems glad to help, they never bash or anything.

PBN and even my local site, those kids are complete A-holes. Makes me dislike paintballers.

Thanks again for all help, mucho appreciado

Ruler_Mark
12-12-2008, 03:53 PM
for xmod I can have same day turn around. $ gets paid to lorne so you will never have to pay any license fees if you sell the gun etc.

Sundown
12-12-2008, 04:03 PM
See I knew Mark could help out :)

$ gets paid to lorne so you will never have to pay any license fees if you sell the gun etc.

Sorry, but what exactly do you mean by this?
No fees if its the same day turnaround?

athomas
12-12-2008, 04:54 PM
X-mod is Lorne's firmware. He charges for it. Ruler_Mark will install it for a fee and pay the license fee for you so that you don't have to purchase a programmer. That way your emag will have a fully legal copy of Xmod installed at minimal cost to you. Same day turn around just means that he will flash it the same day he receives it and put it right back into the mail so you get it back really fast with no "extra" charge.

Ruler_Mark
12-12-2008, 05:03 PM
X-mod is Lorne's firmware. He charges for it. Ruler_Mark will install it for a fee and pay the license fee for you so that you don't have to purchase a programmer. That way your emag will have a fully legal copy of Xmod installed at minimal cost to you. Same day turn around just means that he will flash it the same day he receives it and put it right back into the mail so you get it back really fast with no "extra" charge.

Bingo!