PDA

View Full Version : whats the best lpr for a pneumag?

eXo_oUtSiDeR
12-19-2008, 10:06 PM
What is the best regulator to use for a pneumag? It will have to be small enough to fit in the grip frame and should be able to got to such a low pressure that the valve rt's off of the piston and allows the marker to shoot in full auto. Lemme hear you pneumag reg experiences!

Mongoose
12-19-2008, 10:15 PM
i would go with a micro rock or tickler

12-19-2008, 10:28 PM
y r those two better than a stock wgp lpr?

eXo_oUtSiDeR
12-20-2008, 12:53 AM
y r those two better than a stock wgp lpr?
im guessing adjust-ability and recharge rate but im not sure :/

garbageman705
12-20-2008, 12:06 PM
Tickler really sucks at low pressures. It's really best in a higher pressure application.

Chronobreak
12-21-2008, 12:05 PM
the tickler seems ot work fine for mine and many other pneumags..

however if you got the extra $, and dont mind a slightly larger and more difficult to adjsut lpr get the micro rock

the micro rock has the added bonus of a replaceable seal, if the seal on ur tickler goes ur SOL

ManInBlack
12-21-2008, 01:46 PM
I'm using a tickler, but it's basically turned up the whole way. I was thinking of getting something else for my pnuemag and moving the tickler over to my cocker.

68calsportz
12-21-2008, 05:33 PM
Im also looking to build a pnue mag. How about a CCM LPR

PanzerGen
12-21-2008, 06:01 PM
The micro rock is an awesome choice. I have one on my pneumag. Palmer makes some of the best regs in the industry and they are all extremely well-built (most built to handle CO2). The only problem that I have with mine is that the pressure I need is so low that the adjustment nut wants to come out. I had to put some teflon tape on it to hold it in place. Otherwise, size is the only issue. Sleepers would be difficult with this reg.

mecher50
02-01-2009, 11:25 PM
When I built mine I used a hyper 2 and came out of the asa into the grip frame with some hose. Works awsome.

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
02-01-2009, 11:36 PM
I have two pne-frames and im using a tickler and a j.hammer. I also have a chrome LPR that came on a Xonik system X cocker as well. would this be a good LPR as well to use? Y/N im selling it, unless its better then the 2 im using now.

Sorry for the hyjack but didnt want to start another thread, thanks.

gunangel
02-02-2009, 10:45 PM
meh it's already been revived so might as well beat on it.

tickler's aren't bad except for the seal which you can replace by repairing it or making a new seal. granted that's difficult the next option would be to buy the cheap wgp imitation lpr's on ebay and just pull the stem out from them.

tickler's are nice as they are small and can be adjusted by the hand. and in the case you need it to put out more pressure you can put a small nut 10-32 IIRC under the cap to increase the force of the spring.

i'm running a ccm right now and that thing is amazing. other than it's large size it has a very distinct seperation of the pressures also known as very limited fluctuations.

aka makes another great one, it's aka enough said :)

palmer's are great because of their range while ccm can only go from 0-80 psi and aka probably hangs out in that are as well the palmer's micro rock goes from 0-300.