PDA

View Full Version : olive dye i4 unboxing and lens removal vids!

dark blade
12-22-2008, 02:17 PM
i just got my dye i4's in the mail. i am posting up videos on youtube as we speak.

i weighed the mask, did a lens removal and showed how to, and did a spin around showing the box, everything in it, and the actual mask. (which is very nice by the way)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_wCzvFNnSM&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSmVa67lPLA&feature=channel_page

Ninjeff
12-22-2008, 06:20 PM
YARG!!!

why do you toy with my emotions?!

Ive been wanting to see a good look at this mask. Hurry up man! :cheers:

d4m4don3
12-22-2008, 06:26 PM
That mask is tiny, doesn't fit me. :rolleyes:

Chaos_Theory!
12-22-2008, 06:37 PM
How could it take this long for the vid to upload?

Anyway, I4 are way to small for A LOT of people.

ElPanda
12-22-2008, 06:50 PM
I at least want to give them a try

even if they are too small the white ones look awesome

garbageman705
12-22-2008, 09:21 PM
I really like the i3.

going_home
12-22-2008, 09:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1tRPY9fItc

I wouldnt buy anything ever from ANS, their customer service doesnt exist.

Billy Wing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHKBESQkQYs

:D

Ninjeff
12-23-2008, 01:57 AM
That mask is tiny, doesn't fit me. :rolleyes:

i beleive it is said that Dye will be moving to a larger mold after xmas, Making it more viable to those with larger melons.

UberWigget
12-23-2008, 04:04 AM
i beleive it is said that Dye will be moving to a larger mold after xmas, Making it more viable to those with larger melons.
Good thing too. I know I don't wanna take one to the mouth.

dark blade
12-23-2008, 10:05 PM
for some reason the unboxing video and the lens removal video will not load on to any site. I will get pictures tomarow and post those instead.

I am still trying to get the video up but pictures will have to do for now

sorry guys

dark blade
12-24-2008, 08:57 PM
CHECK POST #1 OR THIS POST FOR THE LINK... THE UNBOXING IS UP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_wCzvFNnSM&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSmVa67lPLA&feature=channel_page

Rudz
12-25-2008, 11:49 AM
yeah for anyone of average size or bigger, it wont fit, the one guys ive seen try it on and it fit is like 5 foot, lol fits him just fine :rofl:

dark blade
12-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Guys guys guys... its not about the size... its about how you use it haha

Just kidding

I am 5'8" and 145lbs and it fits me fine

Its not about how big of a person you are, its about the size of your head. My dad is the same size as me and it doesn't fit him cuz he has a big head. But it fits me perfectly

And I sent an email to dye and plan on calling them about the mold being changed to figure out if its a rumor or not... I am gonna get all the details

warbeak2099
12-25-2008, 05:44 PM
I wouldnt buy anything ever from ANS, their customer service doesnt exist.

Really? I ordered a pair of Invert pants in woodland digi camo this Fall. Pete from ANS called me to tell me that woodland wasn't in stock but that he did have some other colors. After talking a bit I decided that I'd be fine with army ACU camo. But the next day I decided that I'd rather have red digi camo if I could change the color of the E-Vents I had ordered with the pants to red instead of white. The package had already shipped out, but Pete had it re-directed back to the warehouse at no charge to me. He was more than happy to help me and was really nice on the phone. I received the product the following Monday. I'd gladly buy from them again.

going_home
12-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Really? I ordered a pair of Invert pants in woodland digi camo this Fall. Pete from ANS called me to tell me that woodland wasn't in stock but that he did have some other colors. After talking a bit I decided that I'd be fine with army ACU camo. But the next day I decided that I'd rather have red digi camo if I could change the color of the E-Vents I had ordered with the pants to red instead of white. The package had already shipped out, but Pete had it re-directed back to the warehouse at no charge to me. He was more than happy to help me and was really nice on the phone. I received the product the following Monday. I'd gladly buy from them again.

I had two of the Warrior Halo shells that were junk, cracked as soon as I put them on.
I called them and they gave me a RMO number. I spent $11.00 sending them back only to have Pete tell me that the chinese junk they sold me cracked because I overtightened the screws and that I needed to give them my credit card to charge $25.00 to send me two more.
I said no way send me mine back, ok says Pete that will cost you $10.00 shipping.
So I have bought two inferior junk shells for $25.00 each plus wasted $11.00 shipping them to ANS. I'm not throwing any more money down that black hole.

Their piece of crap junk shells werent overtightened, the Powerlytes I purchased since are doing just fine. They sell junk products and they wont stand behind what they sell.
Oh yeah I remember the stink they caused with the fake Myth regs.
They have proven to the public what kind of people they are.

They will never get the chance to rip me off again.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

:mad:

By the way dark blade, your second video isnt .

:ninja:

warbeak2099
12-25-2008, 06:45 PM
I had two of the Warrior Halo shells that were junk, cracked as soon as I put them on.
I called them and they gave me a RMO number. I spent $11.00 sending them back only to have Pete tell me that the chinese junk they sold me cracked because I overtightened the screws and that I needed to give them my credit card to charge $25.00 to send me two more.
I said no way send me mine back, ok says Pete that will cost you $10.00 shipping.
So I have bought two inferior junk shells for $25.00 each plus wasted $11.00 shipping them to ANS. I'm not throwing any more money down that black hole.

Their piece of crap junk shells werent overtightened, the Powerlytes I purchased since are doing just fine. They sell junk products and they wont stand behind what they sell.
Oh yeah I remember the stink they caused with the fake Myth regs.
They have proven to the public what kind of people they are.

They will never get the chance to rip me off again.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Well I could of told you not to buy anything made by Warrior. I agree that ANS shouldn't carry such shoddy products but what can you do? In my case, I bought some quality products from them and was very satisfied with how they took care of me. You unfortunately purchased some crappy products made by a crappy company. Research what you buy before you lay down the cash next time.

ANS actually publicly apologized for the Myth fiasco. They didn't mean to cause such a commotion. They cleared up the issue with GA posthaste. They've shown the public that when they make mistakes, they acknowledge them and correct them. The only thing they did wrong was not send you more shells free of charge. If they're such dirty, shady people, then why did they take such great care of me in my situation?

going_home
12-25-2008, 07:28 PM
Well I could of told you not to buy anything made by Warrior. I agree that ANS shouldn't carry such shoddy products but what can you do? In my case, I bought some quality products from them and was very satisfied with how they took care of me. You unfortunately purchased some crappy products made by a crappy company. Research what you buy before you lay down the cash next time.

ANS actually publicly apologized for the Myth fiasco. They didn't mean to cause such a commotion. They cleared up the issue with GA posthaste. They've shown the public that when they make mistakes, they acknowledge them and correct them. The only thing they did wrong was not send you more shells free of charge. If they're such dirty, shady people, then why did they take such great care of me in my situation?

I'm glad you are happy with your purchase.
Yeah they should have made it right with the shells but live and learn.
In retrospect I probably wouldnt have been happy with replacement shells because they more than likely would have been inferior also.
They lost a lot of customers after the Myth fiasco, but they lost my business a long time before that.

:ninja:

dark blade
12-25-2008, 10:20 PM
in all honesty... i dont hold any grudge against them. this is America and this isnt uncommon at all. there are millions of businesses out there that do the exact same thing but to a whole new level. Some companies buy products that they know are crap intentionally trying to scam customers. this company doesnt do that. What they do is offer good products at retail, and cheap products for a cheap price so if the customer decides to cheap out that is there own problem.

The actual company in my opinion is a legitimate great paintball product selling website. Some of the products on there arent the highest quality and in the end it really is up to the buyer to decide which products are good quality or not.

Lets not spam this thread with war stories of purchases from ANS, i am sure everyone who has made one has either had a great experience or a terrible one.

lets try to keep this thread about the sexiness of the olive i4's

Last note: I will be posting up a few pictures of the i4's when combined with a camo headwrap to show how well the olive works with it. Alone, the mask looks a little ehhhh... but mixed with other shades of green and camo they look very nice.