PDA

View Full Version : new marker have some questions(rt mag)

crazyjoe12
12-25-2008, 03:17 AM
hi i just got a retro valved ule mag and i have some questions.

i have read alot about how the rt works but im still confused on how to get my gun to be more reactive. with how the gun came set up to me and with my preset dye throttle tank i couldnt get the gun to shoot in bursts.

do i need to just get an adjustable tank or if i tune it a different way can i get it to be reactive and shoot bursts?

thanks

Joe

Jim2752
12-25-2008, 08:28 AM
hi i just got a retro valved ule mag and i have some questions.

i have read alot about how the rt works but im still confused on how to get my gun to be more reactive. with how the gun came set up to me and with my preset dye throttle tank i couldnt get the gun to shoot in bursts.

do i need to just get an adjustable tank or if i tune it a different way can i get it to be reactive and shoot bursts?

thanks

Joe

If you have a ule trigger pull kit it will be very hard to make it reactive.
The higher your input pressure is, the more reactive it will be. If you want you can make it so your gun shoots a quick burst or you can go as high as a constant 25+bps. What kind of tank reg do you have?

Here is a good link on rapid fire http://www.zakvetter.com/pages/paintballs/automag_info/rapidfire/how-to-rapidfire.html

crazyjoe12
12-25-2008, 06:22 PM
its just a stock dye throttle tank with dye throttle regulator.

crazyjoe12
12-25-2008, 06:24 PM
also the gun seems to leak down the barrel very very little. a little play with the trigger and it stops. i am guessing i need to re-tune the lvl 10 to fix this?

sgarmy
12-25-2008, 09:51 PM
chances are the ult needs tuneing

my last mag was ult level 10 and i could get it to rt plenty with a preset hp tank

more shims in ult= more bullets shooting

Jim2752
12-25-2008, 11:36 PM
also the gun seems to leak down the barrel very very little. a little play with the trigger and it stops. i am guessing i need to re-tune the lvl 10 to fix this?

Use a smaller carrier and it should take care of it.

crazyjoe12
12-26-2008, 02:48 AM
i dont have any parts for it yet. what all should i get for a parts kit or what not? i know i need a lvl 10 tunning kit but other than that idk what i should buy to tune it.

crazyjoe12
12-26-2008, 02:51 AM
chances are the ult needs tuneing

my last mag was ult level 10 and i could get it to rt plenty with a preset hp tank

more shims in ult= more bullets shooting

i dont think my gun has a ult in it. will installing a ult help me get more of an rt effect? i thought the ult just made the trigger pull lighter and that would take away the rt effect...?

Watcher
12-26-2008, 03:24 AM
i dont think my gun has a ult in it. will installing a ult help me get more of an rt effect? i thought the ult just made the trigger pull lighter and that would take away the rt effect...?

Yes, the ULT was made to eliminate the RT effect.

Check to see which one you have.

Take care of the leak first, it may be a contributer to the non-RT.

Also make sure the sear pin is adjusted properly. It should be a mm or the width of a notecard from the back of the trigger when the trigger is pulled all the way back in "safe".

crazyjoe12
12-26-2008, 06:14 PM
i dont understand what your saying about the sear pin length. when its aired up are you saying there should be a mm gap?

Watcher
12-26-2008, 11:27 PM
i dont understand what your saying about the sear pin length. when its aired up are you saying there should be a mm gap?

Between it and the trigger, yes.

crazyjoe12
12-27-2008, 01:25 AM
where can i get a parts kit for my mag and a kit for the level 10? thanks

sdawg
12-27-2008, 02:38 AM
http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/

crazyjoe12
12-28-2008, 12:41 AM
yeah i know but what do i get for the level 10? what parts?

secretweaponevan
12-28-2008, 12:48 AM
yeah i know but what do i get for the level 10? what parts?

http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=244&categoryID=9